How’s it Going

Marrafan

2 hours ago, Marrafan said:

How’s the SL application going guys. Mr Stobbart got you there yet?

Just asking for a friend.

1) embarrassing   
2) unfunny.    
3) I don’t believe you’ve got any friends 

22 hours ago, Marrafan said:

When's the millions from the new Mines getting pumped Into haven then🤣? Great effort from your boys this season. Shame you were up against men😁

On 06/08/2020 at 12:54, Marrafan said:

It's been a while I suppose, but it's good to know these brain dead trolls are still with us. 🙄 Just be thankful the season was binned and you didn't have to suffer the indignity of going the full season without a point. 😎🤣

5 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

It's been a while I suppose, but it's good to know these brain dead trolls are still with us. 🙄 Just be thankful the season was binned and you didn't have to suffer the indignity of going the full season without a point. 😎🤣

It has been a while. I’d missed the abuse and banter so I thought I would throw something out there.It’s been quiet for too long. Good to see a reaction and you didn’t disappoint. Thanks guys. Take care let’s hope we can all still enjoy a bit of banter etc this time next year and all teams get through this.

While you can see the future Unicorn can you give me 6 numbers for the lottery please? Did you forecast us to be League One Champions for 2 years? 🤔🤔

15 hours ago, Marrafan said:

It has been a while. I’d missed the abuse and banter so I thought I would throw something out there.It’s been quiet for too long. Good to see a reaction and you didn’t disappoint. Thanks guys. Take care let’s hope we can all still enjoy a bit of banter etc this time next year and all teams get through this.

While you can see the future Unicorn can you give me 6 numbers for the lottery please? Did you forecast us to be League One Champions for 2 years? 🤔🤔

2 years 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Didn't need a crystal ball to predict no points after losing your 2 easiest home games. 🙄 Great to have you back, cheered me up no end. 👍

3 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Rumours of JD going to Haven? Any truth or just the usual off season crack?

If they can stump up a fee it could happen.won't make much difference as they are about 10 players short of championship standard. They are way out of their depth.

1 hour ago, town4me said:

If they can stump up a fee it could happen.won't make much difference as they are about 10 players short of championship standard. They are way out of their depth.

You let us worry about that marra you enjoy league 1 😉👍

37 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Does that not have a clause saying he can leave if a team in a higher league come in for him? Sure I've heard that before.

Wouldn’t have a clue, but even if it did would have thought a fee would be involved or what’s the point of having contracts in league 1!

10 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

I'm enjoying  seeing us build a team to have a go at the championship. No point going there if your lacking in all areas of the pitch. You are a clear example of that.

10 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

We were until the virus struck, young team playing entertaining stuff. We're you enjoying the Championship. 🤔 Looking ate the attendances its evident not many were. 🙄

52 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

We were until the virus struck, young team playing entertaining stuff. We're you enjoying the Championship. 🤔 Looking ate the attendances its evident not many were. 🙄

Problem for you is the virus struck and like it or like it not it still leaves us in the Championship. What has happened in 2020 doesn’t mean a thing. 2021 is a fresh sheet for every team. But then again you always enjoy looking back don’t you?

2 hours ago, town4me said:

I'm enjoying  seeing us build a team to have a go at the championship. No point going there if your lacking in all areas of the pitch. You are a clear example of that.

Really I guess you haven't heard who haven are signing this year well 1 aussie has signed 3 more coming all recommended by Stan Martin and a few other surprises we are much much more equipped to go up this year but let us worry about next season ok 

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Only played a handful of games still had over 20 to get it right and it was evident things wer improving every week and in a few of those games we wer very unlucky not to win we didn't get flogged every week like most predicted 

Cant see jamie going to Haven when they have an Australian half coming over and already have Karl Dixon and Callum to play 6 and 7 and dion who can slot into either as cover. 

Anyone know who haven have released, heard they are only keeping 12 of last seasons squad so could be a couple available?

Archived