Ben Reynolds signs for Toulouse

3 hours ago, The Daddy said:

Will he be missed? 

Ben's a good player , always enjoyed watching him for Leigh , shame he's gone , again 

Really do think we need to try and build a team over a period of years than constantly changing year on year 

5 hours ago, The Daddy said:

Thoughts?

Leigh fans do you rate him? 

I had a mate over here, mad Manly fan, no Manly player could do wrong, but if they left the Club they were the most useless pratt that had ever pulled a boot on. Even the great ones. Good to see Leigh fans are a little more objective, well at least about this topic.🙂

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Heard that Sammutt is one of the two departed player's along with Addy, now Ben makes three.

In my opinion Ben was our standout player this season, he will definatley be missed.

Where is Sammutt going Harry?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

7 hours ago, HarrogateKnights said:

From a York fan perspective. He ran the show against us for Leigh earlier this year, I don't think he missed a conversion and kick from hand was spot on too. Really put us under pressure and knackered us out 

Classy player. I've always rated him since he won League 1 POTY at York in 2014. He'll fit in well at TO. 👌

51 minutes ago, SL17 said:

Good on him. Still training with Leigh.

Strange. Maybe he has been told to find a new club - you must have someone really good coming in.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 minute ago, Robin Evans said:

no.

Is he joining your lot Robin?

Archived