Big news story?

Vladimir Putin to be parachuted in as RL and SL Supremo for Life (which may be extended to the afterlife if Putin manages to make contact through a medium) and the Official Super League Supplement Supplier after Putin offers the vaccine to all RL players.

In addition Putin will also be Manager, Coach and Captain to the newly created SL club Moscow Muscovites with the caveat that they win every game and Putin is awarded the 200 Rouble Man of the Match every week.

Putin said (in Russian obviously) ‘I have only had two great ambitions, one is to rule the Ukraine and the other is to make Rugby League a more transparent and collaborative organisation’.

1 hour ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Vladimir Putin to be parachuted in as RL and SL Supremo for Life (which may be extended to the afterlife if Putin manages to make contact through a medium) and the Official Super League Supplement Supplier after Putin offers the vaccine to all RL players.

In addition Putin will also be Manager, Coach and Captain to the newly created SL club Moscow Muscovites with the caveat that they win every game and Putin is awarded the 200 Rouble Man of the Match every week.

Putin said (in Russian obviously) ‘I have only had two great ambitions, one is to rule the Ukraine and the other is to make Rugby League a more transparent and collaborative organisation’.

Just shown that to the wife (She is Russian and is off to Moscow today with the children for 3 weeks) she fell off her breakfast chair laughing:)

Paul

Maurice Lindsay comes back to take over TWP and aims to win 9 titles in a row from next year. His first major signing is Sky Sports who have said they'll take their ball home if TWP aren't allowed to win every game they're shown on TV.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

9 hours ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

I hope she doesn’t tell Vlad about me as I might find a discarded bottle of perfume in the garden!

I always thought that if I had a pet impala, I would just call it Vlad the Impala!  I'll get my coat...

Archived