Half Time draw sponsorship

RogerT

Hello there gang, we have the opportunity to sponsor it again, who is in.

I will do the spade work and collect the contributions and pay into the club.

Indue course I will let people know the arrangements for contributing.

Cheers Roger. 

Ok gang I have closed down there are 11 of us contributing so that means £9.09 each. I have already paid into the club.

If you do PayPal the address is rithompson65@hotmail.com

The old fashioned way is by cheque or postal order, made out to Roger Thompson, postal address is 9, Roman Road, Batley, West Yorks, WF17 0BY.

Once again may I thank you all for doing this to help the club out.

55 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Ok gang I have closed down there are 11 of us contributing so that means £9.09 each. I have already paid into the club.

If you do PayPal the address is rithompson65@hotmail.com

The old fashioned way is by cheque or postal order, made out to Roger Thompson, postal address is 9, Roman Road, Batley, West Yorks, WF17 0BY.

Once again may I thank you all for doing this to help the club out.

Good work man!

5 hours ago, colinb said:

Cheers Roger. Well done. Dont do PayPal (got scammed) .As Delboy says  "Cheque is in the post". Thanks. 

Colin.

Have just got my £1,300 back today after 6 months messing around for the mastercard skanking when national holidays went bust,swift they aint,

and they sent me leaflets and booking sheets last week all with same logo and hotels, went bust and skanked a lot a folks,those who paid cash wont get a bean back. batley park for me next summer.

Archived