NRL Match Thread Round 14 Sunday matches All games played

The first game of the round is an interesting one with two very competitive outfits facing off again.

It’s Sydney Roosters v Melbourne Storm.

Storm today are without two key players Cameron Smith and Cameron Munster.

As a result Storm will have their work cut out here as Roosters start favourites.

Here are the final team lists:

NFiWEyq.jpg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roosters:

Unavailable: Billy Smith (Injured), Victor Radley (Injured), Sam Verrills (Injured), Daniel Tupou (Injured), Angus Crichton (Injured), Boyd Cordner (Injured), Brett Morris (Injured), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Injured)

Storm:

Unavailable: Tui Kamikamica (Injured), Max King (Injured), Paul Momirovski (Injured), Cameron Smith (Injured), Marion Seve (Injured), Ricky Leutele (Quarantined), Cameron Munster (Injured)

Roosters will be looking for revenge as Storm beat them on golden points in their last game together earlier in the season.

Morning all. This is the BIG match of the round.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

The Storm are outmuscling & outsmarting the Roosters

Roosters made too many errors early on. Their key players do look likely to strike but their big men are struggling to give a consistent platform against a mobile and formidable set of Storm forwards.

This hasn’t been the first half I expected.

Archived