Sat 15 Aug: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Catalans Dragons KO 4.15pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/08/20 at 15:45

Langi gets his second - could we have three hat-tricks in a match by the same side?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A massive nilling and top of the table - classic McBanana.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

St Helens have many players in their current squad and many former players and coaches linked to Wigan. Micky Smack is a grub.Β 

So they won't get criticised because they are at St.Helens. Glad you cleared that up.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

Β 

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

More performances and results like that and Chester’s job, especially after just about staying up last year,Β is in jeopardy. That was atrocious from them. Hull FC levels of ineptitude today.Β 

That said, Catalans were relentless and didn’t take their foot off the pedal and that’s impressive from them.Β 

1 minute ago, OMEGA said:

Bit of class from McNamara in his interview!

Yeah, saying Wakefield had to do it tough and made their job a bit easier was a neat subtle message to his team that you are not as good as you think.Β :kolobok_wink:

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

Β 

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

As a Dragons' fan, I am naturally delighted with today's performance and result, but also realistic enough to understand that next week could be quite different.Β  If Dragons are pursuing grand final success this year, while Trinity seek cup glory, then that goes some way to explain today.

To underline that point, I recall, a couple of years ago, one team beat another 56-6 in a league game which meant a lot to the victors and nothing to the losers.Β  When they met again just fifteen days later in a match they both wanted to win, the vanquished side in the earlier game triumphed 20-14.

The team that managed to turn the tables was, of course, Catalans Dragons, their 20-14 success being the cup final win over the Wire.

Archived