2021 squad.

spanishknight

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

Agree SK. Would like to see a quality half back to partner Morgan.

How about an experienced journeyman like Jamie Ellis? That's if we can't get Benji of course. Also, dont think that lazy Johnathon Thurston is doing much these days. 

4 hours ago, Peter G. said:

How about an experienced journeyman like Jamie Ellis? That's if we can't get Benji of course. Also, dont think that lazy Johnathon Thurston is doing much these days. 

Ellis has gone to Leigh , I think sammutt is still available, fingers crossed😀😀😀

On 26/09/2020 at 19:48, White Knight said:

We could do with a quality half back.

I was thinking about a half back to partner Morgan Smith and wondered if Fordy had one of our existing players in mind to fill the role. Let's face it, he did a good job of converting Benny into one. How about Matty Marsh or Bassy? Any ideas?

23 minutes ago, Clarence Street said:

I was thinking about a half back to partner Morgan Smith and wondered if Fordy had one of our existing players in mind to fill the role. Let's face it, he did a good job of converting Benny into one. How about Matty Marsh or Bassy? Any ideas?

I’ve heard a rumour we’re going to sign one. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

Matty is class at fullback , enough said.

13 hours ago, paul said:

Would like to see Will Oakes back at the Knights or has he signed for Dewsbury

He is still contracted to Hull KR. You can expect a lot of movement when the SL contracts expire in November.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

20 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Captain Fantastic Tim Spears is the latest player to be  announced for next year, great news.

Hope it's not a season to far for Tim and we are still desperate for a half back and 2wingers with pace,which i thought we were lacking last season

1 hour ago, paul said:

Hope it's not a season to far for Tim and we are still desperate for a half back and 2wingers with pace,which i thought we were lacking last season

We might not be playing competitively for about 6 months, don’t think desperation will have set in just yet. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived