2021 squad.

spanishknight

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Hunslet have signed brad hey , good luck and thanks for your efforts .

He's been a good club man and sorry to see him go but I agree with S.K. when he says he couldn't see him getting a game at the Knights next season. Should do ok in League 1 with Hunslet. Thanks Brad and good luck for the future.

Hi to all my mates in York. Based on the squad announcements so far it looks like you will be very competitive in 2021. that assuming we have RL in 2021!! Strong enough to beat your nemesis Olympique?  Who else will give you a run for money? pleased to hear   (I'm just hoping we are even in the game next year)  cheers all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Linking up with Connor as well, both who I thought complimented each other very well at the back end of 2019. It'll be interesting to see if they can reignite that partnership at Halifax.

Hopefully what Gav says is true and I do have faith that this new partnership will do us well, thought this year (albeit only had a handful of games to try and click) it was rather stale in the halves. It better work anyway as I'll just be doing the @s at Gav on the twitter dot com with all my complaints and nobody wants that

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

Archived