2021 squad.

spanishknight

• 1 month later...

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Ben Jones Bishop ,what i have seen of the lad he looked to be a strong winger in defence and attack but have to say i knew nothing about his injuries the guy must be as tough as a rhino horn facture skull ,two blood clots on his lung and came through them all ,welcome Ben ,hope your fortunes turn better with the best club outside S.L.

Β 

Β 

On 27/01/2021 at 16:51, yck2017 said:

with the best club outside S.L.

🀣🀣🀣

And the basis for this ridiculous assumption is??Β 

History? Heritage? Ex super league players? Big crowds? Massive fan base? New ground??Β 

Ground is not yours

Super league players on the downside of their careers

New fans only follow a winning team.Β 

I'm struggling to recall Yorks dominant foot hold in the championship over the past few yearsπŸ€”

So I ask again

Best club outside super league??Β 

You've proved nothing yetΒ 

We can all talk the talk

Let's see how York walks the walk.. If the season ever starts

And don't forgetΒ 

P&R is not a certainty this season.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, coolie said:

Β 

Happy new year to you as well you miserable get.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes |Β Leaflets |Β Cards |Β Banners & FlagsΒ |Β Letterheads |Β Tickets |Β Magazines |Β Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFCΒ & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

19 minutes ago, coolie said:

And the same too you and yoursΒ 

York fans stay humbleΒ 

Your only as good as your last 4 results...Β 

And they were all defeatsπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I'd say we're only as good as our last 4 seasons, in which we've grown from 250 fans and playing at Heworth, to having an average of over 2000 moving into a brand new 8500 capacity stadium and a side littered with Grand Final, World Club Challenge, Challenge cup winners and SL dream team members in.

How have your lot fared in the last 4 years, other than bang average mediocrity?

Β 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes |Β Leaflets |Β Cards |Β Banners & FlagsΒ |Β Letterheads |Β Tickets |Β Magazines |Β Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFCΒ & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

1 hour ago, White Knight said:

Last result was a 70-12 win actually. 🧐

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Vs Rochdale in the cup

You couldn't keep pace in the championship and couldn't buy a win

Ford realised after 4 defeats the team had punched above their weight the year before and that's why he's shipped in the new players

Played 4 lost 4 in the league

I do have to say I'm relishing the York vs Featherstone games with what is on the line for both clubs

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

22 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

I'd say we're only as good as our last 4 seasons, in which we've grown from 250 fans and playing at Heworth, to having an average of over 2000 moving into a brand new 8500 capacity stadium and a side littered with Grand Final, World Club Challenge, Challenge cup winners and SL dream team members in.

How have your lot fared in the last 4 years, other than bang average mediocrity?

Β 

Success, triumphalism, hubris, nemesis - the commonest RL cycle.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 minutes ago, coolie said:

Hubris describes the York "new fans"Β 

Quite accuratelyΒ 

Stay humble πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Most of the older Knights fans who have supported the club over the years are Humble, we've had to be,Β  out of the near 70 years of watching York I don't think we've had more than a dozen good seasons, plenty of poor seasons and a fair few average ones, I'm enjoying this time but not getting carried away by it.

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Most of the older Knights fans who have supported the club over the years are Humble, we've had to be,Β  out of the near 70 years of watching York I don't think we've had more than a dozen good seasons, plenty of poor seasons and a fair few average ones, I'm enjoying this time but not getting carried away by it.

Good lad that's the spirit mateπŸ‘πŸ‘

Archived