Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
spanishknight

2021 squad.

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Ryan Atkins is the latest to sign on for 2021, welcme to the Knights Ryan.

Fantastic signing , experience , pace and power , next season can't come quick enough.ūüėÄūüėÄūüėÄ

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2021 players confirmed to date at noon on 15 September. And then there were 16?

Matty Marsh - full back

Perry Whiteley - winger

Ryan Atkins - centre

Tyme Nikau - centre

Liam Salter - centre

Morgan Smith - half back

Daniel Barcoe - hooker/half back

Ronan Dixon - prop

Will Jubb - hooker

Jack Teanby - prop

Danny Kirmond - back row

Danny Washbrook - back row

Chris Clarkson - back row

Marcus Stock - back row

Sam Scott - back row

Harry Dodd -  back row
 

New recruits 6 - Tyme Nikau, Morgan Smith, Daniel Barcoe, Danny Kirmond, Harry Dodd, Ryan Atkins.
Players leaving 2 - Connor Robinson, Josh Jordan-Roberts.

Edited by Fenton Knight
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squad is certainly taking shape for next season maybe could do with some pace in the back three is Joe Batchelor still at Saints as he would bring that to the team if available.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paul said:

Squad is certainly taking shape for next season maybe could do with some pace in the back three is Joe Batchelor still at Saints as he would bring that to the team if available.

Still at saint's , but never gets a look in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, spanishknight said:

About 8 more players needed for a squad to compete.

 

15 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Still at saint's , but never gets a look in.

Huge fan of Joe. Something to be said though¬†for leaving a great club like ours only be sat on the sidelines week in¬†week out. Leigh have made some ‚Äėbig‚Äô signings already.¬†Wouldn‚Äôt mind betting he finds his way back at¬†LSV like last season to¬†get some game time.


It's good to win at home, but it's better to win away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, White Knight said:

 

Huge fan of Joe. Something to be said though¬†for leaving a great club like ours only be sat on the sidelines week in¬†week out. Leigh have made some ‚Äėbig‚Äô signings already.¬†Wouldn‚Äôt mind betting he finds his way back at¬†LSV like last season to¬†get some game time.

Joe lives in Lancashire so I think he will go to Leigh and not York.

Edited by spanishknight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BridKnight said:

Ben Johnston has joined Doncaster RLFC on a two year deal.

Best of luck to him could probably do a job for them .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2021 players confirmed to date at 7pm on 16 September. And then there were 17?

Matty Marsh - full back

Perry Whiteley - winger

Ryan Atkins - centre

Tyme Nikau - centre

Liam Salter - centre

Morgan Smith - half back

Daniel Barcoe - hooker/half back

Ronan Dixon - prop

Will Jubb - hooker

Kriss Brining - hooker

Jack Teanby - prop

Danny Kirmond - back row

Danny Washbrook - back row

Chris Clarkson - back row

Marcus Stock - back row

Sam Scott - back row

Harry Dodd -  back row
 

New recruits 6 - Tyme Nikau, Morgan Smith, Daniel Barcoe, Danny Kirmond, Harry Dodd, Ryan Atkins.
Players leaving 3 - Connor Robinson, Josh Jordan-Roberts, Ben Johnston.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Kriss Brining is the 17th player to sign for 2021, glad Kriss has re-signed one of the best hookers outside S/L.

 

Very pleased Kriss will be with us in 2021.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Joe porter and Jason bass are amongst the next few signings

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

He was in Saints 21 last 2 or 3 weeks and came on as sub about 4 weeks ago.

So they only had to wash his kit once in a month ūüėĀ

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A number from last years squad listed on the Knights site where we are still awaiting news:

  • Will Sharp
  • Tim Spears
  • James Green
  • Joe Porter
  • Jordan Baldwinson
  • Jason Bass
  • Brad Hey
  • Elliott Wallace
  • AJ Towse
  • Myles Harrison

Still, not forced to be a re-signing as the six new signings show. exciting stuff!

 


It's good to win at home, but it's better to win away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, White Knight said:

A number from last years squad listed on the Knights site where we are still awaiting news:

  • Will Sharp
  • Tim Spears
  • James Green
  • Joe Porter
  • Jordan Baldwinson
  • Jason Bass
  • Brad Hey
  • Elliott Wallace
  • AJ Towse
  • Myles Harrison

Still, not forced to be a re-signing as the six new signings show. 

Should think a couple of those will move on or retire.

Edited by spanishknight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

2021 players confirmed to date at 7pm on 16 September. And then there were 17?

Matty Marsh - full back

Perry Whiteley - winger

Ryan Atkins - centre

Tyme Nikau - centre

Liam Salter - centre

Morgan Smith - half back

Daniel Barcoe - hooker/half back

Ronan Dixon - prop

Will Jubb - hooker

Kriss Brining - hooker

Jack Teanby - prop

Danny Kirmond - back row

Danny Washbrook - back row

Chris Clarkson - back row

Marcus Stock - back row

Sam Scott - back row

Harry Dodd -  back row
 

New recruits 6 - Tyme Nikau, Morgan Smith, Daniel Barcoe, Danny Kirmond, Harry Dodd, Ryan Atkins.
Players leaving 3 - Connor Robinson, Josh Jordan-Roberts, Ben Johnston.

Sam Scott hasn't been announced yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best have it right. Cheers Gav.

2021 players confirmed to date at 7pm on 16 September. And then there were 16

Matty Marsh - full back

Perry Whiteley - winger

Ryan Atkins - centre

Tyme Nikau - centre

Liam Salter - centre

Morgan Smith - half back

Daniel Barcoe - hooker/half back

Ronan Dixon - prop

Will Jubb - hooker

Kriss Brining - hooker

Jack Teanby - prop

Danny Kirmond - back row

Danny Washbrook - back row

Chris Clarkson - back row

Marcus Stock - back row

Harry Dodd -  back row
 

New recruits 6 - Tyme Nikau, Morgan Smith, Daniel Barcoe, Danny Kirmond, Harry Dodd, Ryan Atkins.
Players leaving 3 - Connor Robinson, Josh Jordan-Roberts, Ben Johnston.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...