Kevin Proctor sent off for biting - VERDICT

3 minutes ago, Graham said:

David was all for innocent to start with, and so was I after the early submissions to us , but via the hotline the judiciary had to me, once they'd shared the evidence with me and asked my advice, I thought 4 matches would be about right, so recommended that to them.

After all we want to be consistent don't we...

😇

So Graham who got the maths wrong on the 25% reduction........I reckon it was the other two.

Is that a halo?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Graham was in fact the judge , but was keeping us informed as well 

It's amazing how technology allows communication half a world away.

Having said that this explains why the meeting went on until nearly midnight. I was exhausted by the end. Still my fee made it all worthwhile...

By the way I got my legal training and special insight from Judge Nutmeg

judge-nutmeg-2.jpg

4 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

So Graham who got the maths wrong on the 25% reduction........I reckon it was the other two.

Is that a halo?

That was their mistake. I explained the maths to them very carefully and they nodded their heads sagely, but the daft 'apeths struggled to follow the logic and ended up spouting rubbish.  

The halo was awarded to me by the Australian Special Society (ASS) for upholding the values of respect for the freedom and dignity of the individual, freedom of religion, commitment to the rule of law, Parliamentary democracy, equality of men and women and a spirit of egalitarianism that embraces mutual respect, tolerance, fair play and compassion for those in need, oh and a fee of $250

3 minutes ago, Graham said:

That was their mistake. I explained the maths to them very carefully and they nodded their heads sagely, but the daft 'apeths struggled to follow the logic and ended up spouting rubbish.  

Well done mate , that really was better than anything on the box last night.

Have to admit though like I said to Sports Prophet(come to think of it he should have a halo too) I had visions of some RL fanatic at Philips Street, middle of the week, middle of winter, as the surfies say `Full on man`,  glad to hear that you`ve got that hotline though and you can do the whole thing from the comfort of you lounge/bench.

16 minutes ago, Graham said:

It's amazing how technology allows communication half a world away.

Having said that this explains why the meeting went on until nearly midnight. I was exhausted by the end. Still my fee made it all worthwhile...

By the way I got my legal training and special insight from Judge Nutmeg

judge-nutmeg-2.jpg

I want to see this picture on the front page of the papers, maybe we could just add NRL Judiciary (spelt wrongly preferably ) on the front of the desk.🤣

Archived