2021 strips

phildog

Any good doodlers like to post ideas for next strip? I'm hopeless at anything like that but have an idea in my head of an Aussie-like layout; cerise from shoulder to breast line, gold below with a couple of narrow white bands, cerise shorts. I always thought we never paid enough attention to the fawn or gold as it became. Maybe use more gold as 2nd strip. Now....to fill those shirts!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, RogerT said:

There was a couple of retro shirts done in 2018 I got both of them for our trip over to Toronto.

I liked the one with the thin/thick cerise and fawn one. I think you wore it on match day in Toronto, but I suspect a few people thought it was a bit too 'Huddersfield.'

That's the one I wore, I sort of agree about Huddersfield, although any aficionado knows the Fartown whoops where regular(I think).

I still like it and wear it.

4 hours ago, phildog said:

My idea was a slight variation of the one the lass was wearing, without the lower cerise.

yep,last years womens strip was same as lass is wearing but with a v,not far off what bobs put up to be fair,one cracking shirt that shouts batley all over it.

18 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

What about this one 

5A86C929-C0C4-4A4A-AB11-B8394F9325E4.jpeg

I haven't bought a replica since the 2011 shirt (maroon hoops) but this I would buy in a heartbeat.

superb.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Thats shirts super and i reckon it will sell very well indeed,if i were to make one change it would be the bottom of the V to show under sponser a few inch just to finish it off, but 10 outa 10 from me.when can we order em...??

but are these shirts one of the options ?

or will Ravensport just design one for us. regardless of what the fans want

lets hope we haven't gone over to Red and white full time

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived