Bulldog inbound Keegan returns

Batley Bob

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news to have the big lad back where he belongs. We need his quick play the ball and leadership

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

And anthony cotton prowling the mount

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 minute ago, distantdog said:

Do you not like him?

yer hes brill. not a leader by any chance,  but massive  belly busting barnstorming rampaging runs with ball  will work a treat.i will see how he goes this time round but for me hes lacked a bit a biff for his size,and have watched his games years before he became a bulldog.:kolobok_wild:

1 minute ago, silverback said:

yer hes brill. not a leader by any chance,  but massive  belly busting barnstorming rampaging runs with ball  will work a treat.i will see how he goes this time round but for me hes lacked a bit a biff for his size,and have watched his games years before he became a bulldog.:kolobok_wild:

Me too, and had a low opinion of him at Dews and Hunslet, but do think he improved immeasurably at ours. Remember he played three years at Wakefield so some decent coaches rated him enough to play him at the highest level of our domestic game.

His style of play has been discussed at length on a number of forums, but he simply isn't the barn storming prop people want him to be, but he does have other strings to his bow. 

We will have to disagree on the leadership thing!

2 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Me too, and had a low opinion of him at Dews and Hunslet, but do think he improved immeasurably at ours. Remember he played three years at Wakefield so some decent coaches rated him enough to play him at the highest level of our domestic game.

His style of play has been discussed at length on a number of forums, but he simply isn't the barn storming prop people want him to be, but he does have other strings to his bow. 

We will have to disagree on the leadership thing!

theres a very good reason he aint a leader.not going into it here but he aint.

more leadership in brownies left bootlace.

16 hours ago, distantdog said:

Fair enough, was that what Silverback meant?

yep.seen as toms mentioned it,i thought it were rubbish to stay on holiday when needed,the fame went to his head and he put a couple of extra days for pride weekend rather than help the boys,we were down a few players too and to be fair back then he did kinda bust a few tackles and line breaks, am not one for same old same and if we do same we will get same so hope he does well and we get a couple more players with quality.other clubs are making some good moves for 2021.

Archived