Bradford Bulls clinch Giants talent

Bulls in the money how's about that

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

We had a league game in recent times where I think only three players were over 24. Think it was Crossley, Flanagan and one other. For some reason weve let talented Cobi Green go and Brough signs. Can see it as a throw of the dice for SL but hope we are not throwing money around

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

4 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Bradford have a good record with youth so that would seem the obvious way.  It will be interesting to see how Nzoungou goes.

With the right coaching hell be a beast. Already improved game by game under Kear. Wish Peltier would have stopped. Them 2 off the bench😍😍. To add to the thread weve released 3 0r 4 players recently

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

1 hour ago, Mumby Magic said:

We had a league game in recent times where I think only three players were over 24. Think it was Crossley, Flanagan and one other. For some reason weve let talented Cobi Green go and Brough signs. Can see it as a throw of the dice for SL but hope we are not throwing money around

I suppose it would if other places do/did but would Dewsbury meet Super League standards? 

14 hours ago, Gooleboy said:

Seems like JK is going for experience. Will his choices be be right for Bradford Bulls? Or is he signing has beens?

I think anyone who has been paying attention would accept that the problem at the Bulls has actually been lack of experience. Too many young players without older steady influences can easily result in the team getting bullied in the somewhat tough environs of the Championship.

It seems like Kear has identified this problem and the signings of Brough and Murphy are to address this.

Archived