Cleveland OH & Monte Gaddis

Monte's been doing a lot recently, if you follow his Twitter feed. Introducing newbies to the sport and now...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great work by Monte! I give him credit for being so pro active with rugby league still, despite never being signed by any club.

Poor guy, he's too small to be a forward and (from matches I have seen him play) does not really have exceptional speed or footwork to cut it as a back at semi pro level or higher.

It would be great PR and great for the game if a League One team offered to sign him though.

8 hours ago, langpark said:

Great work by Monte! I give him credit for being so pro active with rugby league still, despite never being signed by any club.

Poor guy, he's too small to be a forward and (from matches I have seen him play) does not really have exceptional speed or footwork to cut it as a back at semi pro level or higher.

It would be great PR and great for the game if a League One team offered to sign him though.

Love to see him in Ottawa for 2021..and you never know what someone can do until they get a real chance..

On 30/08/2020 at 10:54, Eddie said:

This is great news, and I hope they pick shirt #4. 

I like number 4 too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived