Sat 29 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Salford Red Devils KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/08/20 at 18:00

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/08/2020 at 15:20, Bleep1673 said:

Unfortunately, Salford. I have an itch about them.

Your chemist will be able to provide a cream for your itch. 😈

I think Salford will win in a close contest.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Looks like it might be game over for Ken Sio already.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ash Handley with the first try of the match.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

I've not seen Leeds play for quite some time, but they look far more dynamic and organised than the darker days of the past couple of seasons.

Their last decade has been quite a violent roller-coaster, but they are on the upward slope again. Only 5 years ago, they won the Treble, but they've had horror seasons too.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leeds leading 10-nil after 15 minutes.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quickfire! Gale scores under the posts.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Salford nearly look as bad as Wakefield 

Salford looked like World beaters against Hull FC, but then, who doesn't.

As my pal said after that game, next time you see Lolohea, you won't know he's on the pitch.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Some big swings in performance in Super League since the restart. I wonder if their quarantine period has hampered Salford. They destroyed Hull FC in the first game back when the playing field was fairly level, but Leeds have been able to get into a routine with training and playing regularly. Could be the reason why Salford look off the pace, or maybe they are just horrendously inconsistent.

Combination of issues for Salford showing here. Losing Sio has meant a shuffle, lack of training sessions makes them look ring rusty.

Leeds playing well and making the most of players out of position. Long 2nd half coming I fear. 

Archived