Sat 29 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Salford Red Devils KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/08/20 at 18:00

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh up, game on?

Does Watson just wait at the top of the stairs, ready to trot down after every try? Or is he constantly going up and down?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

13 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Seriously though how poor is that set restart noise . It’s almost apologetic 

Is that what it is. Thought it was traffic backing up on Winwick Road.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Manfred Mann said:

No surprise that the Polish international prop Mikolaj Oledski should seal the victory for Leeds. That try will have warmed the hearts of many a ship building worker in Gdansk tonight.

Solidarity!

Just now, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

He’l undoubtedly be an England international, if we get a coach who accepts players born outside the country.

Great physique , very athletic . Looks the archetypal modern prop 

9 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

No surprise that the Polish international prop Mikolaj Oledski should seal the victory for Leeds. That try will have warmed the hearts of many a ship builder in Gdansk tonight.

And annoyed many of our Flag Waving cousins.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

I thought that Nial Evalds had a great game tonight. It’s a pity that Salford were unable to retain the services of the talented Latvian international full back beyond this season. He has signed with Castleford for 2021. But at least Salford will be able to call on the talents of the French international full back Morgan Escare in 2021. The 28 year old from Perpignan has signed with the Red Devils for three years.

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

He’l undoubtedly be an England international, if we get a coach who accepts players born outside the country.

He has been here since he was 9.  He has played for the Knights. He played against PNG.  And amongst the large number of Knights selections in Wane's list last March was - Oledski...

So your sneering is misplaced.  

And on a related note I'd be happy to welcome Polish families to Britain as long as they pay their taxes and live an honest life. All the better if we find a tricky Nr7 who's the son of a former riveter.

10 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

No pizza for Salford..

Lolohea will be gutted.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

11 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

He has been here since he was 9.  He has played for the Knights. He played against PNG.  And amongst the large number of Knights selections in Wane's list last March was - Oledski...

So your sneering is misplaced.  

And on a related note I'd be happy to welcome Polish families to Britain as long as they pay their taxes and live an honest life. All the better if we find a tricky Nr7 who's the son of a former riveter.

It’s not sneering, the comment is justified from the quote from Wane below. Is Wane England Knights coach? I thought they had their own coach.

"We’ve got some great talent in this country and imagine how proud we’d all be to win something major like the World Cup and have done it with all purely English-born players. That would be my dream.”

Archived