Leeds sign James Harrison & Brett Ferres on loan

19 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

So why come and 'knock' Fev when your own club use DR ? It makes you look exactly the opposite of clever and witty, that your are trying to be. 

they all knock FEV  because they will always be in our shadow⬛

21 minutes ago, Ainley Top said:

Fev do indeed use the DR system better than most, but by using it at all every club involved are allowing our clubs to be used by SL for their own purposes. I've said before that I see nowt much different between having one player or twenty on DR, you've still done the dirty deed and SL clubs must be wetting theirselves at our compliance. Fev though are taking it to such limits that it is hard to argue against them being accused of the feeder club jibe. Sadly they won't be the last club going down that road. It'll all end in tears. 🤬

AT,

As we have discussed on so many times over a beer, the two of us would prefer there to be no DR available, just loan deals. However until we can get the whole of the championship (and league 1) to drop DR unilaterally then unfortunately it will carry on. Therefore we have two choices we either carry on and support our respective clubs while using DR or we walk away from the game. I have chosen the former and and I know you have voted with your feet by staying away from games. Personally I think this topic has been done to death now, though if someone was to set up a lobby to get the RFL to drop DR I'd be more than happy to put my name to that.

While we are on with a wish list, can we have:

- Fair share of TV monies across all leagues

- P&R consisting of 1 up 1 down and a playoff for a second promotion place to SL (this could include 11th place from SL)

- Ground improvements (from "Framing the Future") enforced 

- etc.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

38 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

So why come and 'knock' Fev when your own club use DR ? It makes you look exactly the opposite of clever and witty, that your are trying to be. 

It's a forum, a place to discuss Rugby League isn't it?

14 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

AT,

As we have discussed on so many times over a beer, the two of us would prefer there to be no DR available, just loan deals. However until we can get the whole of the championship (and league 1) to drop DR unilaterally then unfortunately it will carry on. Therefore we have two choices we either carry on and support our respective clubs while using DR or we walk away from the game. I have chosen the former and and I know you have voted with your feet by staying away from games. Personally I think this topic has been done to death now, though if someone was to set up a lobby to get the RFL to drop DR I'd be more than happy to put my name to that.

While we are on with a wish list, can we have:

- Fair share of TV monies across all leagues

- P&R consisting of 1 up 1 down and a playoff for a second promotion place to SL (this could include 11th place from SL)

- Ground improvements (from "Framing the Future") enforced 

- etc.

Indeed we have 🍺🍺  and yes it does become monotonous but unfortunately it is still here with us and looks unlikely to disappear before some clubs go bust. Totally agree on your other points by the way. 

17 minutes ago, Ainley Top said:

It's a forum, a place to discuss Rugby League isn't it?

agreed but the whole FEV DR  situation has become somewhat of a  broken record and is used by opposition fans to cover up their own clubs inadequacies

Archived