Thu 3 Sept: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Wigan Warriors KO 6pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/20 at 17:30

With the six-again rule, we could conceivably see an ambitious young ref give Wigan a full 40-minute set of six this year.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wilsontown said:

Can anyone explain what that 10 mins is for? Seen it a couple of times and still can't figure out what happened.

Professional foul. SKD tackled a play when he knew he was offside and in a potential try scoring position.

Just now, wilsontown said:

Can anyone explain what that 10 mins is for? Seen it a couple of times and still can't figure out what happened.

Offside and a try scoring opportunity.

First ten minutes killed Wigan it was feeling easy, then KR hit back and never gave Wigan oxygen.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

HKR delivered what they've teased us with so far in 2020. Soaked up huge pressure at first, then cut loose and never let Wigan get their balance back.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I wonder if Neil Hudgell is thinking of investing in a winning sports club? :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, wilsontown said:

What is that flashing red light on the post-match interviews?

Stadia usually have something to indicate all is well that stewards can monitor, a flashing light is common if it changes colour or speed then it is an indication to be alert, but doesn't spook fans.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

6 minutes ago, Padge said:

Stadia usually have something to indicate all is well that stewards can monitor, a flashing light is common if it changes colour or speed then it is an indication to be alert, but doesn't spook fans.

You learn something new everyday, Adrian Lam has learned some of his players aren't as good as everybody says they are, hope Shaun Wane has taken it on board too.

11 minutes ago, Padge said:

Just like a PA announcement for "Mr Sands" is code for a fire. Originally used in theatres, but often used in places like railway stations these days.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived