England merchandise

Spike

39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hopefully preparing for a launch of some top class England clobber for the World Cup, it would be good if they sold shirts of the other teams as well. I know I’m being massively optimistic here though. 

I believe the RLWC2021 store is due to go live in the next week or so, England and other nations merchandise is going to be linked to that. The recent England gear has been generally pretty poor design, quality and fit despite being expensive. Hopefully the professionalism of the RLWC2021 so far will also be reflected in the standard of what gets produced this time round.

On 05/09/2020 at 08:42, Whippet13 said:

I believe the RLWC2021 store is due to go live in the next week or so, England and other nations merchandise is going to be linked to that. The recent England gear has been generally pretty poor design, quality and fit despite being expensive. Hopefully the professionalism of the RLWC2021 so far will also be reflected in the standard of what gets produced this time round.

I have the last England shirt and it isn't great, huge neckline, very unflattering fit..... And I want to be flattered 

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Still showing this 🙄

I had a survey via email from RLWC about what sort of generic tat I'd be interested in. That was a couple of weeks ago. So there may be some England RLWC stuff soon (it looked like it would be standard designs adapted slightly for each country) but that'd still be distinct from anything England RL did themselves.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

5 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Do we know who the shirt sponsor is for England's WC kit?

Dacia signed a 4 year deal in 2018 so them still.

Hummel still I assume for the kits?

Shame we couldn't get Cazoo along with Hummel we could have looked like Everton playing away. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

40 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Not only the merchandise that’s lacking, but after the World Cup tv adverts a while back I can’t recall a single thing pushing World Cup ticket sales, be it through email or social media or anything else, I’ve seen nothing. What was the point in the World Cup tv adverts?

To sell tickets. The tickets don’t appear on sale at the minute therefore there’s no advertising. Whether that’s right or not is another thing. 

20 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

To sell tickets. The tickets don’t appear on sale at the minute therefore there’s no advertising. Whether that’s right or not is another thing. 

The first batch of tickets sold very well. They exceeded all expectations. The TV adverts seemed to have worked.

The next batch of ticket sales & accompanying advertising will be dependant on things like vaccine rollouts and the lifting of rules & regs about how many people can attend etc. 

4 minutes ago, LeeF said:

The first batch of tickets sold very well. They exceeded all expectations. The TV adverts seemed to have worked.

The next batch of ticket sales & accompanying advertising will be dependant on things like vaccine rollouts and the lifting of rules & regs about how many people can attend etc. 

I’m sure that’s the case but they also made a big point about securing them at the cheapest possible price, so there was always some form of downtime planned, it seems. 

Archived