UPDATED....WE HAVE A WINNER 2020 TOTAL RL FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMP CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL

THIS COMPETITION FINAL IS FOR IRISH SAINT & SPORTS PROPHET ONLY.......ENTRIES FROM ANYONE ELSE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED 

1: You must pick one winning team a week with the points total scored by both teams added together, the survivor must not break the points total scored in the game by both teams, This feature will be used as a tie breaker, if needed to find a winner of the Survivor Comp Final.

2: If your team wins, or ties, you survive. If your team looses you're eliminated.

3: You may only pick any team once - As an example if you pick Sydney Roosters in any week, you can't pick them again in any other Week. 

4: You can edit your picks as long as it is before kick off of the first game of that round.

5: All picks must be in before kickoff of the first game of the round.

6: The comp continues until there is a winner.

7: Don't miss a week or you will be eliminated.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH IRISH SAINT & SPORTS PROPHET IN THIS YEARS FINAL.

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

NRL ROUND EIGHTEEN

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH

Tigers v Rabbitohs, 7.50pm

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 11TH

Bulldogs v Sea Eagles, 6pm

Panthers v Eels, 7.55pm

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH

Dragons v Raiders, 3pm

Titans v Broncos, 5.30pm

Roosters v Knights, 7.35pm

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH

Storm v Cowboys, 4.05pm

Sharks v Warriors, 6.30pm

• Graham pinned this topic
17 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Storm 38

17 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

Storm 34

Interesting strategy, from both of you going for the same team, this could drag on a few rounds maybe even to the grand final. Or be over quick, with the years winner coming from a loosing pick, if the Storm were to loose this round.

2 hours ago, R L Winger said:

Interesting strategy, from both of you going for the same team, this could drag on a few rounds maybe even to the grand final. Or be over quick, with the years winner coming from a loosing pick, if the Storm were to loose this round.

Be interesting if  comp went as far as the grand final and we couldn't pick a team because we had already picked both.

R L Winger know you follow the NFL feel free to enter my NFL comp on the Any Other Business parr of the forum.

This invitation  applies to all. Prizes to the winner.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

6 hours ago, R L Winger said:

Yeah, Storm is the only one I see as a cert’ so, that’s the one to choose

5 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

R L Winger know you follow the NFL feel free to enter my NFL comp on the Any Other Business parr of the forum.

Cheers Mate I joined in.

CONGRATULATIONS IRISH SAINT & SPORTS PROPHET YOU BOTH SURVIVED TO FIGHT ON INTO THE NEXT ROUND.....BEST OF LUCK IN ROUND NINETEEN. 

NRL ROUND NINETEEN

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH

Rabbitohs v Bulldogs, 7.50pm

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 18TH

Cowboys v Panthers, 6pm

Eels v Broncos, 7.55pm

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 19TH

Sea Eagles v Titans, 3pm

Storm v Tigers, 5.30pm

Roosters v Sharks, 7.35pm

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 20TH

Raiders v Warriors, 2pm

Knights v Dragons, 4.05pm

REMEMBER FAILURE TO PUT YOUR PICK IN WILL RESULT IN YOUR ELIMINATION FROM THE COMPETITION.

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO PUT IN A TOTAL SCORE OF BOTH TEAMS OF THE GAME YOU ARE TAKING YOUR PICK FROM. TO BE USED AS A TIE BREAKER IF REQUIRED TO DETERMINE A WINNER.

Congratulations Irish Saint 2020 Champion NRL Survivor Competition.

What a strange year it’s been. Well done to yourself and Sports Prophet getting through to the final. Hard luck choosing Souths, SP, who would have thought Bulldogs would beat them? None of us in the tipping comp thought it anyway.

Thank you lads just sorry I picked the Knights to beat the Dragons as R L Winger doesnt seem to want to present me with my prize 😀

It's alright mate you are doing well in my NFL tipping competition  and I think your Steelers  will have a  much better year than your Dragons.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

On 22/09/2020 at 00:24, Irish Saint said:

Thank you lads just sorry I picked the Knights to beat the Dragons as R L Winger doesnt seem to want to present me with my prize 😀

It's alright mate you are doing well in my NFL tipping competition  and I think your Steelers  will have a  much better year than your Dragons.

Sorry mate I had trouble getting into the forum until now it seems.....Bloody computer problems

CONGRATULATIONS IRISH SAINT THE 2020 GRAND CHAMPION OF TOTAL RL FORUM NRL SURVIVOR COMPETITION.

That's it folks for NRL Survivor in 2020, great to see the huge turnout we got in the competition this year, well done everyone that competed and I hope to see you all back in NRL Season 2021 for another round of heats and a final of NRL Survivor.

• 3 months later...

THE NEW  2021 TOTAL RL NRL SURVIVOR COMP HEAT 1 IS UP AND RUNNING NOW FOR NRL ROUND 1 YOU CAN FIND IT AND PUT YOUR PICK IN AT THE LINK BELOW.

2021 TOTAL RL FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMP ROUND1 - The Australian Rugby League Forum - Total Rugby League Fans Forum

• Graham unpinned this topic

Archived