2021 squad

Callum Linford 98

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, town4me said:

Thats a matter of opinion. Red hot favourites  for the drop again.

In your opinion pal just like me saying you aint got a of hope of getting promoted this year simply because barrow and attowa and a few others are much stronger than town 

42 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

With Haven signing Dixon and Williams it looks like the Doran rumors were same as every year 😂

I agree marra he's not gonna leave town anytime soon I think he will play at haven at some point in his career being a haven lad 

9 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

In your opinion pal 

Yeah, no idea why anyone would think the jam are favourites for relegation....

Rank Team PlayedP WonW LostL DrawnD ForPF AgainstPA Points DifferencePts Diff PointsPTS

14 Whitehaven RLFCWhitehaven RLFC 5 00 5 0 54 146 -92 00

20 minutes ago, dkw said:

Rank Team PlayedP WonW LostL DrawnD ForPF AgainstPA Points DifferencePts Diff PointsPTS

Still living in the past eh? 

27 minutes ago, dkw said:

Last season that pal not this year and I'd say 3 of the 5 games that we played we could have won and should have but no excuse for that this year totally different and the calibre of players coming in think we will be just fine very optimistic

1 hour ago, Havenfan13 said:

Just remind me what leagues are both clubs in still.......

Until someone puts significant money into a cumbrian club the championship would just be a season long relegation scrap for any of us. Now I know you are all giddy at the moment but this is a town squad thread.

1 minute ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

I suppose its a case of how u want to measure success.. Yes Whitehaven are in the Championship but the results were poor. Now the locals are being replaced by Australians/New Zealanders. While we are retaining and fetching on good local players  that's good to maintain the longevity of the club 

Apparently was coming town then something happened hence this was deleted, by all accounts he would have become your top earner.

802226A3-FC52-4E0C-98A0-45891F1A0BCC.jpeg

42 minutes ago, town4me said:

Until someone puts significant money into a cumbrian club the championship would just be a season long relegation scrap for any of us. Now I know you are all giddy at the moment but this is a town squad thread.

Replying to a comment from a haven fan mate

16 hours ago, town4me said:

Thats a matter of opinion. Red hot favourites  for the drop again.

How can any team be red hot favourites for anything 5 months before the season starts,we don’t even know if all the clubs will be still around never mind how strong they will be.

1 hour ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

I suppose its a case of how u want to measure success.. Yes Whitehaven are in the Championship but the results were poor. Now the locals are being replaced by Australians/New Zealanders. While we are retaining and fetching on good local players  that's good to maintain the longevity of the club 

Which locals are being replaced ? 
As I see it the squad was short of the required quality & numbers for the Championship and that has been recognised by the board.

Archived