2021 squad

Callum Linford 98

12 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

There’s been some great partnerships laurel and hardy, little and large, now Henson and chase, joking aside I hope it works out for them it’s long time since we’ve had a strong welsh side

I’d agree . Maybe it’s more about PR but that’s ok , they’ve had such a tough time and so many kickings yet still carried on which is admirable . Hopefully there’s at least the start of an upward curve and a return for all the effort put in there , and it’s good for our league 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a player signing but I think Gary Hewer could be an excellent addition to the club. Everything you read about him is positive and working together with Chris could provide huge benefits to the club long term. Well done to the club for getting him on board. UTT

25 minutes ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

Forber Re-signs for Town for 2021

Gotta admit used to think he was a bit of a weak link, but now think he’s like a fine wine just gets better with age, more than happy to be proved wrong ,so more than happy with his resigning utt

We are very much putting together a squad that might not on paper be the best in the league but should be very well suited to the new rule set that has been introduced.

Gary Hewer is a great appointment, not sure what is happening with FFMM but IMO money will be better spent on Gary and the long term benefits he will bring than short term player salaries

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Archived