2021 squad

Callum Linford 98

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, town4me said:

Barrow are coming to DP to play a friendly? Somebody send them the directions.

Sure that news wasn’t released on April 1st? Didn’t think they knew their way to West Cumbria in a pre season.

2 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

Has Tyler Lancaster left as he isn't on the squad list on the website? It could just be that there's only enough space for 24 pics.

I had a look the other day and both him and Gordon Maudling were on but neither are now, so must have left. Shame really because he looked a promising young player when he got the chance.

16 hours ago, IanMac said:

I had a look the other day and both him and Gordon Maudling were on but neither are now, so must have left. Shame really because he looked a promising young player when he got the chance.

Town arent releasing Maudling by all accounts.... 

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Good luck to them all but are they still allowed to play for community clubs when not selected as most off them seem young lads who will need to play to keep progressing 

I think they are allowed to play for their amateur for the first 12 months.

11 hours ago, town2018 said:

Good luck to them all but are they still allowed to play for community clubs when not selected as most off them seem young lads who will need to play to keep progressing 

I think if their clubs play NCL they can only play for their 2nd teams in the Cumbria league for 12 months. Can only see Jackson/Goulding and possibly O'Leary playing this year. Don't rate the rest of them IMO.

Great to see 6 locals signing on. As Chris said they are all at different stages of their careers but he is looking forward to working with them. Good luck to them all, well done for giving the pro game a shot, I hope they have successful careers. 

8 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

I think if their clubs play NCL they can only play for their 2nd teams in the Cumbria league for 12 months. Can only see Jackson/Goulding and possibly O'Leary playing this year. Don't rate the rest of them IMO.

Again think they won’t be allowed to do that this year due to COVID-19, Am sure so have read this would not be in affect this year to try and cut the players training and playing in multiple environments. 

On 12/05/2021 at 07:14, Hate the rec said:

Can the club give us an update on Blaine and Elliott, there has been no mention on Blaine and limited information on Elliott , it's getting a little concerning.

Still didn't tell us Mellor and tickle left... so as far as we are aware officialy they are still here 

Archived