Squad for 2021

graham fisher

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I’m pleased both will be with us next season. They are both exciting players, Joe the quality full back, great in defence and knows when to link up in attack and Andy, typical winger with the ability to score spectacular tries like a certain SL no. 2. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

18 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Can add James Thornton and Adam Ryder to the squad that have signed for next year.

Good news indeed.   Thought Fev might go for Ryder...They generally take our better players so really pleased we've hung on to him.   His reasons for staying make nice reading too....

22 hours ago, NickD said:

Good news indeed.   Thought Fev might go for Ryder...They generally take our better players so really pleased we've hung on to him.  

Think we are well stocked at centre with Minns, Welham soon to be announced, plus local lads Hardcastle and Gale. Think that's why we didn't retain Greg Worthington.

12 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Michael Knowles is staying with us. 

Good player but another one getting on a bit, I can only assume Hunslet have no vacancies, hence Dewsbury are turning into an old folks home...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Good player but another one getting on a bit, I can only assume Hunslet have no vacancies, hence Dewsbury are turning into an old folks home...

Your usual distraction strategy PM, whilst really sweating on the fact that you are looking at a threadbare squad, no decent half backs and scouring C1 for stars?

Keep trying.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

12 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

Bayley Liu.... prefers to play centre!!   

I understand that LG picks the team. Liu is completely unproven as yet.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Your usual distraction strategy PM, whilst really sweating on the fact that you are looking at a threadbare squad, no decent half backs and scouring C1 for stars?

Keep trying.

Genuine question, do you have a list of your squad signings for the 2021 season? Do you have an equivalent RogerT?

Archived