Squad for 2021

graham fisher

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, distantdog said:

Where did you get Bayley Liu from?

Surely not CC1...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

19 hours ago, distantdog said:

Are the new signings all listed in one place or all on seperate announcements? Can't find one location with new squad members! Could you post a link on here?

The signings/re-signings are not listed separately, but are easily found from the home page or “news”. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

15 hours ago, distantdog said:

You must be wrong because BSJ sort of criticised us for doing that!

In what way did I criticise Batley, as distinct from PM, DD?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Thanks for your response.

'Your usual distraction strategy PM, whilst really sweating on the fact that you are looking at a threadbare squad, no decent half backs and scouring C1 for stars?'

Suggesting that we have a threadbare squad, and scouring C1 for stars! Suggestion that the reality is as quoted, and PM is sweating over that! Just found it odd you woud imply criticism of scouring C1 for stars when your own club have done the same.

Did you sweat when your club scoured C1 and unearthed Bayley Liu, or do you not sweat, like Prince Andrew?

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Criticising me is criticising Batley... 

I was crowned persona Batley, a non gender and species specific pageant entered by myself a Jack Russel from Hanging Heaton and a Chicken from Carlinghow. The Jack Russel was disqualified due to a nervous spasm that required some sawdust and the chicken  was found to have lied on its application, as it actually resided in Liversedge!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Don't know why they don't just post a list of last seasons squad and use one of Coolie's crayons to cross the odd one out (assuming he hasn't eaten aforementioned crayons)

39 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Don't know why they don't just post a list of last seasons squad and use one of Coolie's crayons to cross the odd one out (assuming he hasn't eaten aforementioned crayons)

Last time I spoke to Coolie, he was waiting for you to return it! 😉

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

1 hour ago, Hugh Jarce said:

Last time I spoke to Coolie, he was waiting for you to return it! 😉

Now then Big Bum, when nature takes its course he can have the crayon back, in my defence he told me the red one tasted of strawberries

5 hours ago, distantdog said:

...Did you sweat when your club scoured C1 and unearthed Bayley Liu, or do you not sweat, like Prince Andrew?

Bayley Liu realised that the standard in C1 was very poor and came north instead of playing in that division. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

Bayley Liu realised that the standard in C1 was very poor and came north instead of playing in that division. 

No I'll bite my tongue 😆

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Unlike your players jumping ship some having only played a few games including your marquee signing Shaun Lunt.Were as majority of our players are happy to stay on reduced terms.

7 hours ago, distantdog said:

Thanks for your response.

'Your usual distraction strategy PM, whilst really sweating on the fact that you are looking at a threadbare squad, no decent half backs and scouring C1 for stars?'

Suggesting that we have a threadbare squad, and scouring C1 for stars! Suggestion that the reality is as quoted, and PM is sweating over that! Just found it odd you woud imply criticism of scouring C1 for stars when your own club have done the same.

Did you sweat when your club scoured C1 and unearthed Bayley Liu, or do you not sweat, like Prince Andrew?

Would you describe 15 players as threadbare?  If not then please accept my apologies.

Who are your half backs for 2021 by the way? Just a friendly enquiry. 

My criticism (aka harmless banter) is of PM's distraction strategy. I would, however, give up all such interchange in exchange for the guarantee of a safe Boxing Day game (bragging rights/proof of superiority/meaningless friendly).

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

Were as majority of our players are happy to stay on reduced terms.

Aye coz you've Bradford to pay for n'all

On 15/09/2020 at 20:39, Blind side johnny said:

Would you describe 15 players as threadbare?  If not then please accept my apologies. If the season started tomorrow, then yes! It doesn't! (By the way, I counted 21 now, not 15, how many have you announced, including those scoured from C1?)

Who are your half backs for 2021 by the way? Just a friendly enquiry. See above response.

My criticism (aka harmless banter) is of PM's distraction strategy. I would, however, give up all such interchange in exchange for the guarantee of a safe Boxing Day game (bragging rights/proof of superiority/meaningless friendly). Couldn't agree more! And if I met you, I would offer you one of my Victory V's to keep you warm!

Ah so you were criticising us! Forget Prince Andrew, more of a Boris Johnson!

10 hours ago, distantdog said:

Couldn't agree more! And if I met you, I would offer you one of my Victory V's to keep you warm!

Is that a euphemism DD?

Archived