Squad for 2021

graham fisher

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our squad won't remain at 15 believe and perchance our clubs do play Boxing Day where is it at.

If our friends over on the dark side care to have a look our squad currently stands at 19.

22 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Now then Big Bum, when nature takes its course he can have the crayon back, in my defence he told me the red one tasted of strawberries

Hey Up Chuck! No need, I thought I'd lost a bit of timber over lockdown!

Anyway I thought you were interested in tasting his big purple one!!! Oh err!!! 😂😂

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Just now, the old nine ole said:

I see Flemming has re- signed ... squad shaping up nicely!

Well that’s me happy. I thought he had started to  hit the form we hoped we’d see when everything stopped. Let’s hope we can see his experience come to the fore next season. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

23 hours ago, distantdog said:

Ah so you were criticising us! Forget Prince Andrew, more of a Boris Johnson!

Well DD, you surprise me. I accuse PM of displacement activity in criticising the Ram's squad and you pile in by defending the Doggies recruitment. 

You lot must be really sweating. 

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 minute ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well DD, you surprise me. I accuse PM of displacement activity in criticising the Ram's squad and you pile in by defending the Doggies recruitment. 

You lot must be really sweating. 

I sweat profusely, I am no Prince Andrew!

And at no point have I defended anyone's recruitment, just questioned other peoples views on other team's recruitment, especially those who can only count up to 15!Victory V Lozenges 15 Pack - Sore Throat

58 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Well three of last season’s captains have now re-signed with Sykes putting his signature to the contract. 

Sykes re-signing is great news....

13 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Today there is a new player to reveal. He is 20 year old prop Jordan Schofield from Wakefield’s Academy. 

Is he big?   Can’t see much on’t inter-web 

35 minutes ago, Rambo said:

It’s a well trodden path from Wakefield Trinity reserves to Dewsbury. Can’t think of too many “duds” coming from them.

Going back a few years here but did we sign Gary Cocks from Wakey?

Personally I found Adrian Plummer to be a disappointment after a big build up.

Didn't think much to David Fifita either. 🤓

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Is anybody able to post a full list of those players who we have signed, re-signed or who have left and place the post as a "sticky" at the top of the forum?

I, like many others, would find this most useful.

3 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Thanks. I know that some on here don't do FB so maybe if an Admin could oblige it would be welcomed I'm sure.

Archived