Squad for 2021

graham fisher

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the help. It was a sticky that I was really wanting.

Any Admin folk reading at present?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Thanks for the help. It was a sticky that I was really wanting.

Any Admin folk reading at present?

Post some extreme comments BSJ and half a dozen will turn up (bit like buses)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

52 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Not true ..... as I said I will pin it and protect it ... if someone will volunteer to create it and maintain it!

A job for Crown Flatter, I reckon.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Sweet and slightly sour tonight. The one many  of us have been waiting for: Tom Garratt will be with us next season (if we play), but someone who won’t is Dom Speakman.
He is taking time if to concentrate on his business. Hope things work out for you Dom as you will be missed. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

31 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Sweet and slightly sour tonight. The one many  of us have been waiting for: Tom Garratt will be with us next season (if we play), but someone who won’t is Dom Speakman.
He is taking time if to concentrate on his business. Hope things work out for you Dom as you will be missed. 

Tom coming back is a massive bonus. Let’s hope he kicks on from where he left off.   

14 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Frazer Morris stays put for next season. 

I think that you should compile this list CF.

😉

I for one am really pleased that Tom Garrat is returning to the Rams. He was such a powerhouse when he played before and he has all my best wishes for the coming season whenever it starts. I'm also waiting for any news on Chris Annakin and hope he decides to stay. We will have a very strong and formidable pack by the look of how things are shaping up. Covid may not be lifting much yet but my spirits are today. News today of older people soon to receive the new vaccine injections could be the start of better times ahead.  

2 hours ago, myview said:

I for one am really pleased that Tom Garrat is returning to the Rams. He was such a powerhouse when he played before and he has all my best wishes for the coming season whenever it starts. I'm also waiting for any news on Chris Annakin and hope he decides to stay. We will have a very strong and formidable pack by the look of how things are shaping up. Covid may not be lifting much yet but my spirits are today. News today of older people soon to receive the new vaccine injections could be the start of better times ahead.  

Which new vaccine? And when is soon?

Don't get your hopes up, I'm afraid that there will be no proven vaccine available in the UK before the spring at the earliest.

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

- a big, interestIng unit, according to our coach. 

He could just as easily be talking about my IKEA sideboard...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

1 hour ago, coolie said:

You've furniture in your gaff that's got bigger numbers than Paul storey & Simon Wilson's appearances combined 🤣🤣

Oh you mean the Chip n Dale stuff in the parlour, we were very lucky to pick that up from  Disney...

Archived