Sun 13 Sept: CC6: Castleford Tigers v Hull FC KO 3pm (TV)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/20 at 14:30

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's gone on in here?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

17 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Don't you understand what the new modern game is about?  It's generally easy to make yards down the middle.  Whats important is what happens in the last  11yards.

And Cas did not have the wit in the last 11yards.  Wire tried a lot of high kicks to the corners with no effect.  In the end it took one act of carelessness from Cas and a bit of luck from Wire.

maybe, but cas tended to limit warringtons yardage on most sets, I guess their not playing the same game either.

I agree may be easier to make yards, especially if set restarts, than previous but outer defence is still important. Warrington struggled at times.

Agree Cas need to improve attacking play as in not having the wit.. agree with you their.

1 hour ago, redjonn said:

maybe, but cas tended to limit warringtons yardage on most sets, I guess their not playing the same game either.

I agree may be easier to make yards, especially if set restarts, than previous but outer defence is still important. Warrington struggled at times.

Agree Cas need to improve attacking play as in not having the wit.. agree with you their.

Yes.

But my point is the game centred on the 10m line.  Both sides were mostly snuffed out. Wire kicks in fact were quite good but they were well defended.  It was a bit of a lucky Wire try but Cas cannot complain as they had lots of opportunities. 

On 10/09/2020 at 22:03, snapski said:

Thought Milner should have gone in the bin at least for that.

Very clever Snapper, mate.

In a bizarre match thread where at least half the posts are relating to an earlier game, you have managed to produce a post that will no doubt end up being relevant to both that game and today's.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

4 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Very clever Snapper, mate.

In a bizarre match thread where at least half the posts are relating to an earlier game, you have managed to produce a post that will no doubt end up being relevant to both that game and today's.

Yeah could be an apt post. He is a bit of a penalty machine full stop. Good luck to both teams, really don’t care who wins. Can’t wait for this season to finish. 

Rugby League on a Sunday afternoon who would ever have thought it, it now seems commonplace.

Plenty of talk about short turnaround, what would they have done with a Christmas day and Boxing day schedule or even Good Friday, Saturday, Easter Monday one? Of course it's a different game nowadays yada,yada, yada.

Just now, my missus said:

he's like cameron smith in that he plays hooker and then nothing.

I think his point is fair . They’re both the hub of what their teams do and have similar attributes . He didn’t say he was as good as him 

Tuimavave celebrates his new contract with the first try of the game.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, snapski said:

Forward

Certainly looked it in the reverse angle replay too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived