Sun 13 Sept: CC6: Castleford Tigers v Hull FC KO 3pm (TV)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/20 at 14:30

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, snapski said:

Gone from being the Harlem globetrotters 3 years ago to Bradford Northen circa 1980s Cas. 

does powell need a new challenge? do cas need a new outlook? get the feeling daryll has took it as far as he can 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

3 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Why didn’t the video ref look at the reverse angle? Clear ball strip. Penalty try, not a knock on.

From the NRL rules - I'd assume SL is the same: Where two or more players are effecting the same tackle and the ball is subsequently taken from the tackled player, a penalty will be awarded against the player or players effecting the tackle unless the tackled player is attempting to ground the ball for a try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Calamity Cas.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Come on Carlos!! You sexy beast!!! 

He's having a dream of a match so far.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

From the NRL rules - I'd assume SL is the same: Where two or more players are effecting the same tackle and the ball is subsequently taken from the tackled player, a penalty will be awarded against the player or players effecting the tackle unless the tackled player is attempting to ground the ball for a try.

That was a great and common sense rule change

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Didn’t know that. Cheers. But you would have thought that the video ref would have asked for that reverse angle.

The question has to be where have this Hull FC side been hiding in recent weeks?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

The question has to be where have this Hull FC side been hiding in recent weeks?

Nowhere, they just haven't been fortunate enough to play Cas....and certainly not a knackered Cas with a championship winger at fullback, a borderline cripple on the wing (until he had to go off), and a centre at half back!

17 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

does powell need a new challenge? do cas need a new outlook? get the feeling daryll has took it as far as he can 

I think so, i reckon the purple patch he had, with some very fortunate recruitment from London, plus getting some older heads playing better, it just seems on a gradual decline.

Also, fullback seems somewhat cursed as a position for them since dorn left 

Archived