Sun 13 Sept: CC6: Castleford Tigers v Hull FC KO 3pm (TV)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/20 at 14:30

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres your trouble- shenton given the ball with a chance to turn the fortunes of the game- nothing to offer - should have been binned 5 years ago- another ru penalty follows

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Bloody hell, there’s some miserable sods in Rugby League. Highly entertaining game and a large number of these players have been superb, playing two games in less than 72 hours. All credit to them, the sacrifices they’re making for the future of the game cannot be ignored and should be remembered for a long, long time. Neither are my team but I’m proud of the lot of them. 

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Sorry, Daryl, but it’s tough for everyone. Hull had to play two games in 72 hours too. Cas are bang average these days.

And he said that. He said everyone has got it tough, and highlighted the period just before and after half time that won the game. Some folk can’t wait to have a go at Powell. Not warranted here. Very poor from you. 

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Sorry, Daryl, but it’s tough for everyone. Hull had to play two games in 72 hours too. Cas are bang average these days.

I appreciate that it’s frustrating, annoying, unfair, tough, whatever you want to say but the coaches of all clubs here don’t seem to be supporting the game in the same way the NRL coaches have done. 

Just now, snapski said:

And he said that. He said everyone has got it tough, and highlighted the period just before and after half time that won the game. Some folk can’t wait to have a go at Powell. Not warranted here. Very poor from you. 

Yeah, saying ‘We would have won if hadn’t lost’ shows a touch of delusion from Powell. They aren’t good enough. Simple as. 

played for eightlands well in the morning and shaw cross in the afternoon- limped to work the day after to scaffold the front of dewsbury town hall - snowflake mentality 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

So you're saying you didn't want RL to start? 

I think how it has been managed is appalling.  Two teams who have both played 11 super league games (the joint highest number) made to play a second game in 72 hours because they have been chosen at random to start competing in the challenge before most other teams.

Neither team should have been playing on Thursday.

10 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

played for eightlands well in the morning and shaw cross in the afternoon- limped to work the day after to scaffold the front of dewsbury town hall - snowflake mentality 

Wow, you really show these professional players up!

16 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

A'll never forget that fest day at pit. Me an' mi father worked a 72 hour shift, then wi walked home 43 mile through t'snow in us bare feet.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

17 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Yeah, saying ‘We would have won if hadn’t lost’ shows a touch of delusion from Powell. They aren’t good enough. Simple as. 

He was trying to give his analysis.he wasnt wrong. Too many are too quick to have a go. Maybe he should stop giving interviews, then moaning clowns like you would have nothing to come back on.

14 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

I think how it has been managed is appalling.  Two teams who have both played 11 super league games (the joint highest number) made to play a second game in 72 hours because they have been chosen at random to start competing in the challenge before most other teams.

Neither team should have been playing on Thursday.

Now you put like that i apologise and you are right. 

Archived