Thu 10 Sept: SL: Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 8.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/20 at 19:45

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not enjoying this six again rule. I think refs are happier to give this than a penalty, meaning it is changing the game a fair bit, no stoppage and many sets far more than 6 tackles. 

I'm missing some of the natural stoppages tbh. 

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

I am not enjoying this six again rule. I think refs are happier to give this than a penalty, meaning it is changing the game a fair bit, no stoppage and many sets far more than 6 tackles. 

I'm missing some of the natural stoppages tbh. 

Because they’re not blowing a penalty I think refs in both comps can throw them around a bit too freely . A lot are pretty minimal really

Just now, DavidM said:

Because they’re not blowing a penalty I think refs in both comps can throw them around a bit too freely . A lot are pretty minimal really

We are seeing two and maybe three a set which really should see team warnings. 

I hate how we have moved away from being a 6 tackle game. 

3 minutes ago, Dave T said:

We are seeing two and maybe three a set which really should see team warnings. 

I hate how we have moved away from being a 6 tackle game. 

That's a bit exaggerated. Plenty of sets in this match without a six again.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

On the other hand, the defending side isn’t taking the p*ss at the ruck. Refs are more in control of the ruck than previously.

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

That's a bit exaggerated. Plenty of sets in this match without a six again.

We had 15 mins of touch and pass rubbish and it's been much better since.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, 7723 said:

He will probably get the full 8.

Nowt so sure. Why are they all doing this though? Very odd.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Absolute state of the Cas players appealing for that then.

First attack.

Archived