Remaining players to sign on.

RogerT

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't sit on the fence John!!!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

White is the 'must' out of the list, as, if the tom-toms are to be believed and Yates goes, we'd only have 1 halfback unless of course there's a massive surprise on the cards (besides which we'd all agree we need at least 3 halves anyway). It's not always a case of whether we actually like or want a player but whether there's ever a chance of moving the budget goalposts to replace them with better, and I'm sure by now you're all well aware of my thoughts on that! Just one word, Ambition. BTW, since we were once the Love RL Stadium how come our stuff rarely seems to get mentioned on there?

Add to that list now another handy experienced prop and if ernieone isn't bothered about White where's our halfback coming from, unless he's about to personally  finance Sammut!! Well, we'll limp along I suppose happy to stay out of the bottom 2.

Heard a rumour that you tried to sign a highly rated half back for a tidy wedge but he prefers to look elsewhere. Plenty of time yet though - remember in a regular year the season would only just have ended.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Heard a rumour that you tried to sign a highly rated half back for a tidy wedge but he prefers to look elsewhere. Plenty of time yet though - remember in a regular year the season would only just have ended.

Well at least we are asking players , which should please phildog 

IMG_0583.JPG

Dead right! Where's West Wales getting cash to outbid us considering that we haven't been tactfully told that Danny Yates has gone? Just fed up of names sliding by us, was Chase the name alluded to in above posts? Comes back to ambition....

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Dead right! Where's West Wales getting cash to outbid us considering that we haven't been tactfully told that Danny Yates has gone? Just fed up of names sliding by us, was Chase the name alluded to in above posts? Comes back to ambition....

Chase 😂😂 i’d Rather have Glen Tomlinson put his boots back on.. there’s a reason chase has gone to west wales 

No I would not want him anywhere near the ground, though we do need a experienced half back to guide the players round the pitch. 

Half backs should of been a priority when looking to build the squad, we might of talked with players but we seem to be looking in the bargain basement rather than on the shop floor.

If you signed the best players from each championship one clubs would you have a competitive championship team or just a good championship one side

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Hand on heart,would you have Rangi Chase inside your club? Theirs a reason he’s had so many clubs.

He was reported to be a reformed character last season at Doncaster. Age and condition may have now caught up with him, however.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived