Rob Burrow on BBC Breakfast

Number 16

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just watched the half hour programme for the third time on Rob. I still can't get my head around it. What a brave bloke he is. His family are fantastic as are his friends. It's just so tragic to think that only a few short years ago he was at the top of the tree. Doing the thing he loved. In stature he may be small but as far as mental fortitude and positivity he's a giant.

More than 2 million watch the Rob Burrow documentary:

More than two million viewers watched the Rob Burrow documentary, while the Challenge Cup final attracted the biggest domestic TV audience for the final since 2012.

The BBC documentary – Rob Burrow: My Year with MND – attracted more than two million viewers across two broadcasts last week. By midnight on Sunday, the MND Association had received almost £26,000 via the ‘text-to-donate’ system introduced to coincide with the Challenge Cup final coverage.

The MND Association has also attributed an additional £31,000 in online donations to increases in website activity related to the documentary showings and Challenge Cup final.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/rob-burrow-documentary-attracts-more-than-two-million-viewers/

Archived