Rugby League’s ugliest players

1 hour ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

I hope none of these player read these forums (which I highly doubt). I saw Francis Maloney mentioned and then thought of a Facebook statement he made recently and it feels a bit bad taste. I also guarantee all those players are more attractive to the ladies than Manfred Mann...

image.jpeg.ae81b105473aaa7cf9d986bf2362857d.jpeg

More attractive than this face? Are you serious???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

image.jpeg.ae81b105473aaa7cf9d986bf2362857d.jpeg

More attractive than this face? Are you serious???

good point

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

On 20/09/2020 at 11:33, Manfred Mann said:

NRL news | Nathan Cleary's NSW Origin spot in jeopardy, Brad Fittler says

NRL news, Penrith Panthers | Nathan and Ivan Cleary lead response after  scandal-hit 2019

NRL Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Nathan Cleary's new look baffles commentators

Two of these pictures were taken during a game in which Cleary had an infection in his face and had spent the night in hospital before getting on the pitch and guiding Penrith to a win.

A little context is always useful before making fun of what people look like.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 hours ago, Dunbar said:

Two of these pictures were taken during a game in which Clearly had an infection in his face and had spent the night in hospital before getting on the pitch and guiding Penrith to a win.

A little context is always useful before making fun of what people look like.

And in further context, they were teasing him in a friendly manner on T.V. with regards that infection, that he really shouldn`t pick at his pimples. Which goes to show he is still a kid and we should keep that in mind.

His youth was further evidenced by the video he made earlier in the year.

I`m not really comfortable with this.

On 26/09/2020 at 02:44, Mumby Magic said:

Errm?

It’s been a long tough season for Wakefield fans. Bizarre delusions are one understandable reaction. So the person you are responding to needs to be treated with empathy, no matter how incomprehensible and tangled up his state of mind appears to be.

11 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

It’s been a long tough season for Wakefield fans. Bizarre delusions are one understandable reaction. So the person you are responding to needs to be treated with empathy, no matter how incomprehensible and tangled up his state of mind appears to be.

My point proven exactly. 

On 26/09/2020 at 07:44, Mumby Magic said:

Errm?

manfred mann is a troll from rlfans that used to pretend to be a French bloke (who lives in chorley) 

He used to post a lot, typing a lot and using what he thought were complex sentences and descriptions,  but not really saying anything.  It used to upset the knuckle draggers over there, with his nonsensical posts.

Archived