RLWC2021 Shop

Whippet13

Just now, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What's with the different England badge? 

Assume its because this is a WC collection, not official 'England' product.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Some nice gear there. Always thought the Kappa stuff looks good and has a bit of a retro edge too.

I hope they're able to sell official jerseys for all the nations too. As a neutral and with some teams having a "base" stadium it would be nice to be able to get some gear.

5 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What's with the different England badge? 

to be fair we havent had a re brand for at lest 3 years so its probably about time.... :kolobok_ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Some nice gear there. Always thought the Kappa stuff looks good and has a bit of a retro edge too.

I hope they're able to sell official jerseys for all the nations too. As a neutral and with some teams having a "base" stadium it would be nice to be able to get some gear.

They probably will do match shirts but will have to wait until next year when designed and all sponsors etc are on them.

Wouldn't surprise me if they don't do some national teamwear stuff beforehand though, hopefully before Christmas.

7 minutes ago, RP London said:

to be fair we havent had a re brand for at lest 3 years so its probably about time.... :kolobok_ph34r:

Thought it was a Puma logo at first glance.

Quite like it, bit of a nod to the GB lion heritage perhaps.

4 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

Thought it was a Puma logo at first glance.

Quite like it, bit of a nod to the GB lion heritage perhaps.

I winced when i saw that. One of the question marks on this collection. Hope they have a good legal team.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why ENG and not England, it looks rubbish. 

I think they did the same for all the countries at the last World Cup. Looked bobbins then too.

The tournament stuff on the other hand doesn't look bad at all.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

It would be good if they got jerseys, I really fancy getting a Jamaica one, definitely my second team for this tournament. 

14 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

It would be good if they got jerseys, I really fancy getting a Jamaica one, definitely my second team for this tournament. 

Mine are Fiji and I want one of their shirts too, hopefully they’ll have them all on there. 

I find it quite hit and miss, as has been the case with pretty much everything thats been produced over the last few years, as far as merchandise goes.

You have a number of items in a colour that is not particularly commercial. The purple. Rather than producing a good solid graphic tee in 2 to 3 different colourways they've produced 3 different tshirt's in one colour. They've done the same with the polo and hoody options. And have also produced four different jackets. Outerwear generally being the toughest sell, and most expensive to produce, it would have made much more sense producing two jackets in two colourways. Some quite strange decisions made on what product to produce and would suggest a lot will canabalise sales.

The caps look a poor quality all round, with some particular unpleasant embroideries.

The less said about the use of the leaping lion the better.

The Kappa product will probably be of a decent enough standard, but thats about the most positive i could be about this.
Oh yeah, they've also improved the product photography. Which is good. 

But no mugs.. which is bad.

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Archived