RLWC2021 Shop

Whippet13

28 minutes ago, Celt said:

1.5 pages in and it has already started.  The peculiar Rugby League "demographic" that complains about the price of absolutely anything.... tickets, travel to games, merchandise, beer in the stadium, hotels at the magic weekend, tv subscriptions, etc etc etc.

The stereotype of the tight-fisted whingeing northerner is one that this forum does absolutely zero to dispel.

He has a point though..25 notes for a baseball cap! And not a great one at that.

37 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

I thinks it's time for a new thread.... 

"The rugby league merchandise  Tight azzz fan's" forum.... where  everyone who is cheap and doesn't  want to support the RLWC can discuss and mingle on how tight they are.

I do agree with your point in general and it's a chance to support the competition, but in this instance £25 seems overpriced for a cap. The official England soccer store has caps from £8-£22. The England rah-rah store has caps from £8-£23.

I'll hang on until some of the nation specific teamwear comes out. England and Jamaica for me.

£25 for a cap is not expensive.

The other sports you mention (im guessing) are selling 'official' merchandise. This is merchandise for a competition and not affiliated with any of the teams.

The England football cap for £10 is £10 because they probably sell shed loads of them. The bigger the volume, the cheaper the cost price. It's how it works in apparel. The rest of their caps are Nike, and again, will be produced in large volumes.

You'll no doubt get better quality with whatever Hummel drop. Though don't expect a cheaper price.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

5 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

I thinks it's time for a new thread.... 

"The rugby league merchandise  Tight azzz fan's" forum.... where  everyone who is cheap and doesn't  want to support the RLWC can discuss and mingle on how tight they are.

The fact is the merch looks cheap, which is why people don’t want to pay good money for it. I’ve got an England RL hoodie (made by BLK) from a few years ago which is great quality and looks good, I’d pay £50 for another of them but not the stuff on the new WC website. 

Archived