Jesus Christ comes to earth ... and is jailed for not paying rail fare

I've no idea why but this just made me think of the Life of Brian scene with the stoning and wondering whether there was a busybody in the place who would get upset by someone blaspheming like this 😛

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

Mr Christ has been freed after one night in jail

Not the usual treatment for Middle Eastern child refugees fleeing from government persecution. Surely an immigration detention centre would be more appropriate. 

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

43 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

He should have been put in a tomb with a massive boulder over the entrance, no way he would have got out of there. 

No, that’s a long weekend’s sentence. He would have given a long weekend for his sins.

Do we know if this this a care-in-the-community person who is need of help or a comedian trying it on?

Just strikes me when people say this kind of thing about being Jesus Christ they are more often than not in need of medical assistance.

I don’t want to be a party pooper on this thread, but mental health resources are stretched thinner than ever.

Archived