Sign in to follow this  
Bedfordshire Bronco

What would be the easiest way to get...

Step away from the glue

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

A properly-made Rum Baba is probably a good start.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

Vodka jelly

15 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Semi-liquid? 

I made some once with vodka in place of water in the jelly mix, poured the liquid into cocktail glasses for that classy look and bunged them in the fridge for a couple of hours.

Some experimentation followed and I found you need to make a very strong mix of jelly to vodka to get it to set but I can confirm it gets you ver ver drunk 

We used to have a decent party on a saturday nights at americana car show/music festival.some folks would bake nice brownies with something extra.spit roast half a pig splashed with cider for 5 hours.

i used to cut a hole in a large melon and fit a funnel,leave it in fridge for 3/4 days while keep topping it  up with jack d,honey rum from canaries,sambuca,vodka, it would soak up 4 bottles and by friday night we were off with the melon in a cool box,always plenty a folks around when that got sliced up and packed a real punch, we sure slept like polar bears too.

• Haha 1