What would be the easiest way to get...

A properly-made Rum Baba is probably a good start.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Shadow said:

Vodka jelly

15 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Semi-liquid? 

I made some once with vodka in place of water in the jelly mix, poured the liquid into cocktail glasses for that classy look and bunged them in the fridge for a couple of hours.

Some experimentation followed and I found you need to make a very strong mix of jelly to vodka to get it to set but I can confirm it gets you ver ver drunk 

We used to have a decent party on a saturday nights at americana car show/music festival.some folks would bake nice brownies with something extra.spit roast half a pig splashed with cider for 5 hours.

i used to cut a hole in a large melon and fit a funnel,leave it in fridge for 3/4 days while keep topping it  up with jack d,honey rum from canaries,sambuca,vodka, it would soak up 4 bottles and by friday night we were off with the melon in a cool box,always plenty a folks around when that got sliced up and packed a real punch, we sure slept like polar bears too.

Archived