Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Fri 18 Sept: CCQF: Catalans Dragons v Salford Red Devils KO 6pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

16 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Salford Red Devils

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/09/20 at 17:30

Nice touchline conversion, too.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Has Inu stopped smiling on kicks ? It’s tough to see as sky don’t zoom in like in the NRL 

As a neutral, I'm enjoying this. It has turned into a contest, after a one-sided start.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

If Catalans come back enthusiastically they will win. They have to contain Sarginson, Inu, and Kevin Brown though. Catalans have the stronger pack. They need to get the ball to Folau and Tomkins in space.

Salford's start to the second half is worse than their start to the first.

Pauli Pauli to the bin. Seemed harsh to me too.

Edited by Futtocks

Just now, Segovia Carpet said:

Knockon with left hand

I think you're right. Folau's first contact was good, but then...

Salford conceded one converted try during Pauli's sin bin. Could have been worse.