Fri 18th Sept: CCQF: Hull Kingston Rovers v Leeds Rhinos KO 8.15pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/09/20 at 19:45

4 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Surprise surprise 

same situation but Leeds get the penalty!

Its the correct decision but highlights how inexperienced refs are influenced by the bigger named clubs

Get a grip, the first one was wrong but it was brushed out and you're watching it in slow motion multiple times. It's not some great conspiracy and doesn't excuse Rovers' defence opening up like the Red Sea four times.

On 17/09/2020 at 14:18, MZH said:

Not sold on Leeds, and with Rovers' new found confidence and style I quite fancy them here.

Hull KR by 8

10 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I'm going for the dark side to get the win, been showing some real skill in attack in the last few games. KR by 8.

I have to concede that I also thought, having beaten the Pies and run Skints very close, Leeds would be a possible win for Rervers.

Was Abdul that much of a miss?

Their errors and ball coughing up meant it didn't take much for Leeds to ensure the game was over by arf tarm.

Must say, I feel a little more relaxed about next month's derby now, I feel it may be a bit more even than I was anticipating.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I have to concede that I also thought, having beaten the Pies and run Skints very close, Leeds would be a possible win for Rervers.

Was Abdul that much of a miss?

Their errors and ball coughing up meant it didn't take much for Leeds to ensure the game was over by arf tarm.

Must say, I feel a little more relaxed about next month's derby now, I feel it may be a bit more even than I was anticipating.

Their defence looked sloppy and lethargic from the start. You could maybe blame their attack on missing Abdul, but that's bo excuse for some of the defensive efforts. They were a shadow of the side I've seen the past couple of weeks.

Archived