Sat 19th Sept: CCQF: Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 5pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/09/20 at 16:30

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manfredi in a bad way after that attempt. Greenwood on, as Wigan reshuffle.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Manfredi finished for the day.

HIA failed. Not the luckiest player around, is he?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cracking try.

[jb mode] 3 knock-ons in that [/jb mode] 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Wigan relieve the pressure in the best possible way. Hull FC 0:22 Wigan.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know we're not very good but how is it that every time a Wigan player is injured the game stops. Then Connor Wynne gets injured and Wigan kick through to where he would have been and score?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

21 minutes ago, jacksy said:

That's enough for me. 

Another 2 errors from Tuimavave both punished by Wigan means I'm right behind you. 

Game over. B&Q here I come.  I'll keep the recording though, just in case.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Oh dear, Burgess sprints away on the hooter.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

I know we're not very good but how is it that every time a Wigan player is injured the game stops. Then Connor Wynne gets injured and Wigan kick through to where he would have been and score?

Because your players are to thick to get injured where they would interfere with play and do not stay down.

Some terrible individual errors throughout this half by Hull. They've absolutely killed us. Own worst enemies.

Wigan have punished these errors exceptionally. If we could sort out the errors, we might have had a chance. We've had enough territory and possession.

I fear it'll only get worse in the second half as we tire further. We've shown enough times this year we're not a second half team 😐

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

2 minutes ago, Padge said:

Because your players are to thick to get injured where they would interfere with play and do not stay down.

How ironic.

Wigan are certainly on the top of their game at the moment. A great win in France last week and this is a very dominant performance. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Another,that Hull walk has come on a treat this year.

I'm still suffering.

Archived