NRL Playoffs

On 17/10/2020 at 06:45, Number 16 said:

Dislike Penrith. 

Dislike the Clearys.

No logical reason. But... 

Go Storm. 

Are you sure that your "No logical reason" for disliking the Clearys isn't this?

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F5325aad6-3d46-439c-8968-6741eb551e19

Or this?

NRL news, Penrith Panthers | Nathan and Ivan Cleary lead response after  scandal-hit 2019

Please be honest with us about your deepest feelings.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

Are you sure that your "No logical reason" for disliking the Clearys isn't this?

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F5325aad6-3d46-439c-8968-6741eb551e19

Or this?

NRL news, Penrith Panthers | Nathan and Ivan Cleary lead response after  scandal-hit 2019

Please be honest with us about your deepest feelings.

As I mentioned the last time you posted that bottom picture, Nathan Clearly had an infection which required hospital treatment. Why are you posting it to ridicule the guy?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

As I mentioned the last time you posted that bottom picture, Nathan Clearly had an infection which required hospital treatment. Why are you posting it to ridicule the guy?

To make fun of Number 16's confession to irrational dislike of the Clearys.

10 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

Please stop your St Helens' rooted, baseless smear of former Wigan champion winger Brian Carney, who also has a law degree from the University of Dublin. Brian Carney has one of the finest minds in the game.

And struggles to make coherent sentences when under the spotlight of the cameras and often fluffs his lines on stuff like reading out fixtures. His career as a player and his qualifications away from the sport mean absolutely nothing when it comes to that kind of pressure. I’ve known many who find that sort of thing a struggle.

As an anchor, Carney has few qualities that a good anchor has. I also think it’s a sad indictment on the game if it’s a widely held opinion that his is “one of the finest minds in the game.” 

Archived