#bulldoginbound - Elliot Hall

Batley Bob

I see halfback Morgan Punchard has left Dewsbury Rams??

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Where it says" so we think it's time for a bulldog inbound", to me that suggests the player as been signed on earlier in the week and released now to boost the half time draw, or is it the sceptic in me.

Either way good news and let's have some more.

Phildog in says inbound not a resigning.

We were narrowly beaten by York on atkins so this time round our recruitment is nor lazy nor bargain basement average joe

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, DOGFATHER said:

Why do you say that Rog? He was at Workington last year. 

His try scoring rate is phenomenal, 25 tries in 34 appearances. He could just be the tackle buster we needed.

He comes across as a decent lad too, and certainly no mug. The Town fans certainly seem upset he has left.

You’ve got a gem of a player. He has pace, strength and knows how to find the try line, good defensively as well.  Obviously a step up for him but I’m sure he will prove to be a good signing for you. Really gutted he couldn’t find employment up here but best wishes to the lad hope it goes well for him and your club.

This lad looks big, fast and strong, I reckon he could be a stand out for us next season and on his way to Featherstone in 2022 🙄

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

47 minutes ago, DOGFATHER said:

I wonder if this spells the end for Hooley?

Both Hall and Campbell are well versed at fb, I believe Morton has also played there a bit too. Which seems to leave Hooley surplus to requirements.

Isn't Hooley a fullback who can play 7? Perhaps if we sign a recognised 7 & White, we'll have cover/competition from Hooley for 7 and fullback?

Archived