Robert Elstone - value for money ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Sky screened all of Toronto’s Championship games, but apparently they have no interest in them been in Super League and would prefer Featherstone.  

Sky showed free content that was provided to them. If Fev paid for HD broadcast quality Championship stuff Sky would show that. 

And in fact they didn't show all of TWPs games because TWP also went back on their commitment and stopped providing games so the billionaire could save a few quid. It was one of the first really worrying signs. After the failed promise of partnership with Skolars. 

23 hours ago, Mushy said:

I worked with him on Everton’s new stadium development. Whilst he came across as a lovely bloke and a genuine league lover, I don’t think the club were d/?isappointed to see him go. 

Hows that project getting on?

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

48 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Sky screened all of Toronto’s Championship games, but apparently they have no interest in them been in Super League and would prefer Featherstone.  

Who hurt you?

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

On 18/09/2020 at 09:16, Ooh Ah Timmy Street said:

Yes , regarding Toronto I’ve not seen any direct quotes  , though its reported his position is that he can’t see what they would bring to the game .  If they fail due diligence , then fair enough , but it seems a little short sighted from the man at the top that he can’t see how they could bring value to the comp .  

Why is it short sighted ? , His remit is income , not promised , potential , possible in 10/20 years , it's now , next year , year after income 

3 hours ago, JohnM said:

"I keep asking the same question on here ‘How can the game increase its income by retaining the same model’.  But no one seems to be able to offer an answer."

Possibly because ateotd we are just fans, nothing more. 

Yep, but many fans on this site take great delight in questioning supporters of expansion about what TWP or any other expansion can bring to the game.

But when we ‘expansionists’ ask what are their ideas to move the game forward without expansion they cannot provide an argument.

Let’s have an equal discussion.

Archived