Favourite current player from other (British) clubs

meast

As well as having players we all love to hate, most of us have a favourite player from other clubs too, so who are yours?

Just list the favourite player from other clubs, it could be that you like the way they play, their conduct, it's personal choice, you could pick SL, championship or L1, only criteria is you can't choose a player that's played for your club and they must be a current player.

You can give an example of why they're your favourite, it's not an agree/disagree with post, so don't be picking fault with others choices

Let's go....

Castleford -  Michael Shenton

Catalans - Remi Casty

Hull - Ratu Naulago

Hull KR - Adam Quinlan

Leeds - Stevie Ward

St Helens - Jonny Lomax

Salford - Niall Evalds

Wakefield - Jay Pitts

Warrington - Stefan Ratchford

Wigan - Liam Farrell

Castleford - Mike McMeeken
Catalans - Remi Casti
Huddersfield - James Gavet
Hull FC - Bureta Faraimo
Hull KR - Harvey Livett
Leeds - Brad Dwyer
Salford - Niall Evalds
St Helens - Jonny Lomax
Wakefield - Tom Johnstone
Warrington - Stefan Ratchford

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

43 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

I see what you've tried to do there.

You missed gale at Leeds 

Butler at warrington? 

Do what? No idea what you mean

On an unrelated note yes I do admire Luke G and will add him as my scrum half

On another unrelated note there is this which I assume will happen

https://www.rugby-addict.com/en/article/rugby-league/wolves-lead-chase-for-broncos-star/5eefb41d7fc4d10007157a58

Cas - Millington 

Cats - Casty

Hudds -  English

Hull - Griffin

HKR - Quinlan

Leeds - Myler

Salford - Evalds

Saints - Fages

Wakey - Johnstone

Wigan - Leuluai

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

4 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Do what? No idea what you mean

On an unrelated note yes I do admire Luke G and will add him as my scrum half

On another unrelated note there is this which I assume will happen

https://www.rugby-addict.com/en/article/rugby-league/wolves-lead-chase-for-broncos-star/5eefb41d7fc4d10007157a58

Is he any good?

I don’t want to do British clubs so I’ll do other NRL clubs 

BRISBANE : Kotoni Staggs
CANBERRA : George Williams. 
BULLDOGS : Josh Jackson  
SHARKS: Toby Rudolf. 
TITANS : AJ Brimson. 
MANLY : Tommy Turbo    
STORM : Josh Addo The Fox. 
KNIGHTS : Kalyn Ponga. 
COWBOYS : Josh Maguire. 
PARRA: Nathan Brown.   
PENRITH : Villiame Kikau.  
SOUTHS : Cam Murray    
ROOSTERS : Victor the Inflicter Radley. 
WARRIORS : Jazz Tevaga.  
WESTS : David Nofoaluma

9 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

NORTHERN HEMISPHERE 

Catalans: Remi Casty

Ottawa: Louis Jouffret

St. Helens: Theo  Fages

Salford: Morgan Escare

Toronto: Hakim Miloudi

Wakefield: Tony Gigot

Wigan: Bevan French

Très drôle

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Catalans - Folau (don't agree with him being in the league particularly but now he's here he's absolutely awesome, tough not to choose Maloney

Cas - 

Huddersfield - McGilvray (the one player I thought my club should have signed to replace Ryan Hall, Golding obvs deserves a special mention though)

Hull FC - Gaz Ellis (a lot of quality and explosive power in that Hull side but Ellis epitomises the JP mould for me)

Hull KR - Jimmy Keinhorst (back on loan from York, he was one of my favourite players at Leeds and any club since then)

Salford - Andy Ackers (he was a fan favourite when I saw him play for Toronto against Widnes at Newcastle)

Saints - Regan Grace (Quality all over for Saints but he just tops it, Roby very close though)

Wakefield - Bill Toupou (comes into the restaurant I work in and is a nice bloke)

Warrington - BMM (got it all)

Wigan - I hate the pies with a vengance but Bevan French is quality

Castleford - Watts

Catalans - Garcia

Huddersfield - McIntosh

Hull - Ellis

Leeds - Hurrell

Rovers - Linnett

Salford - McCarthy

St Helens - Fages

Wakefield - Tupou

Wigan - Gildart

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

7 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Catalans - Folau (don't agree with him being in the league particularly but now he's here he's absolutely awesome, tough not to choose Maloney

Cas - 

Huddersfield - McGilvray (the one player I thought my club should have signed to replace Ryan Hall, Golding obvs deserves a special mention though)

Hull FC - Gaz Ellis (a lot of quality and explosive power in that Hull side but Ellis epitomises the JP mould for me)

Hull KR - Jimmy Keinhorst (back on loan from York, he was one of my favourite players at Leeds and any club since then)

Salford - Andy Ackers (he was a fan favourite when I saw him play for Toronto against Widnes at Newcastle)

Saints - Regan Grace (Quality all over for Saints but he just tops it, Roby very close though)

Wakefield - Bill Toupou (comes into the restaurant I work in and is a nice bloke)

Warrington - BMM (got it all)

Wigan - I hate the pies with a vengance but Bevan French is quality

You forgot to mention that Jimmy Keinhorst is a German international representative. That alone qualifies him as special.

Archived