Jonathan Davies word count

BJW

If he's on the commentating team for the 2 CC games today, how many tries will be described as 'simple' and how many times will they be 'simple,simple' ?

He does also overuse a couple of other words but, for this, keeping it simple ! 😆

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

5 hours ago, BJW said:

If he's on the commentating team for the 2 CC games today, how many tries will be described as 'simple' and how many times will they be 'simple,simple' ?

He does also overuse a couple of other words but, for this, keeping it simple ! 😆

You have made a fool of yourself.  "brilliant" seems to be the word most that I picked up.

The coverage today from BBC commentators have been poor today. Very unprofessional IMO.

I'm a big fan of Mark Chapman, bur Jon Wilkin & JJB - just make me cringe. Then, I love myself Brian Noble, jeez. 

John  Kear on the other hand, more of him please.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

I loved the segment on Mose in the coverage  . Great for a national audience to see his inspirational story and progress . He looks really well and I hope he continues on an upward curve and gets to live as normal a life as possible . Incredibly inspiring character . He should be presenting the trophy 

13 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I loved the segment on Mose in the coverage  . Great for a national audience to see his inspirational story and progress . He looks really well and I hope he continues on an upward curve and gets to live as normal a life as possible . Incredibly inspiring character . He should be presenting the trophy 

And collecting the man of steel award.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

2 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

You have made a fool of yourself.  "brilliant" seems to be the word most that I picked up.

Perhaps he reads what's on here and decided not to use what was one of his favourite words last week !

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

1 hour ago, Chris Taylor said:

The coverage today from BBC commentators have been poor today. Very unprofessional IMO.

I'm a big fan of Mark Chapman, bur Jon Wilkin & JJB - just make me cringe. Then, I love myself Brian Noble, jeez. 

John  Kear on the other hand, more of him please.

Did you pick up on Mr Kear in commentary say "That's a knock on so head and feed to Hull" ?

I prefer the BBC commentry team to the morons on Sky.

Jiffy does use simple a lot but lets be honest most coaches will also be saying keep it simple, do the basics etc.. also being a great player in his day he might of also found skill simple to do so is underestimating some of the skill involved.. easily done and if you watch any other sports commentry and listen out for example MOTD there will be several occasions the commentators say basic and simple.

Archived