6. Keary

7. Cleary

8. Klemmer

9. Smith

10. Papalii

11. Kikau 

12. Fifita

13. Taumalolo

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

32 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I forgot Bateman , I’m taking JT out and putting him in 

At 13? Bateman is great on the edge as his footwork and unpredictability is difficult to defend against. But its a big call to take out the worlds best middle forward and replace him with someone who never plays there.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

18 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

At 13? Bateman is great on the edge as his footwork and unpredictability is difficult to defend against. But its a big call to take out the worlds best middle forward and replace him with someone who never plays there.

In this theoretical side that’s never gonna play I’m putting him there to get him in . I think he’ll be chuffed to be selected in a world 13 to take on anything the universe has to offer 

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

Tedesco

Tupou

Tom Trbojevic

Manu

Addo-Carr

Munster

Keary

Papalii

Smith

Haas

Graham

Bateman

Jake Trbojevic

Given the amount of the season he's missed I'm not sure Tom Trbojevic would get into a world XIII in a position he never plays.

Australia are not that good, this is why they have avoided playing England.

England matched Aus in the last world cup final and was edged out (albeit a few years ago)

I am amazed at the constant underestimation of the English players both NRL based and UK!

If Australia where man enough to play us we would see but whilst they continue to run and hide it perpetuates the myth

21 minutes ago, yipyee said:

Australia are not that good, this is why they have avoided playing England.

England matched Aus in the last world cup final and was edged out (albeit a few years ago)

I am amazed at the constant underestimation of the English players both NRL based and UK!

If Australia where man enough to play us we would see but whilst they continue to run and hide it perpetuates the myth

Which English players would you include in a world 13 at the moment?

1 hour ago, Scubby said:

There would be no England players in the World XIII at present. Sad to say that at the moment but it is true. Bateman is no where near the form he was in last year. 

I think your been a bit harsh on Bateman. Thought hes been great since hes come back from injury. But yes, maybe not one of the two best, form edge back rowers in the world.

It's hard to rate the top level SL players in comparison to their nrl counterparts when the the majority of SL players would be reserve graders down under playing in either the NSW or QLD cup competitions.

Archived