Current World XIII

JM2010

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, AB90 said:

I think your been a bit harsh on Bateman. Thought hes been great since hes come back from injury. But yes, maybe not one of the two best, form edge back rowers in the world.

It's hard to rate the top level SL players in comparison to their nrl counterparts when the the majority of SL players would be reserve graders down under playing in either the NSW or QLD cup competitions.

Yeah whatever 😂😂😂 

I'll go with:

1. Tedesco 

2. Sivo 

3. Crichton

4. Mitchell (he's still a centre to me!)

5. Addo-Carr

6. Ponga

7. Cleary 

8. Papalii 

9. Smith

10. Asafa-Solomona

11. Kikau 

12. Faumasuli

13. Taumalolo

Sadly no English players in the starting 13, but would probably take Williams and Walmsley on the bench. I think Williams will be the best half in the NRL next season.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

1 hour ago, yipyee said:

As mentioned its hard to say when the best players dont play against each other. 

Didnt Aus stop playing NZ cos they kept getting beat?

The Kangeroos played NZ £ Tonga last year,both of which beat GB

No Australia have played the kiwis at least once a year since 1995

1 hour ago, yipyee said:

As mentioned its hard to say when the best players dont play against each other. 

Didnt Aus stop playing NZ cos they kept getting beat?

Australia play New Zealand every year and have won 6 of the last 7 games against them. I'm not sure where your getting this Aussie fear from.

9 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

I'll go with:

1. Tedesco 

2. Sivo 

3. Crichton

5. Addo-Carr

6. Ponga

7. Cleary 

8. Papalii 

9. Smith

10. Asafa-Solomona

11. Kikau 

12. Faumasuli

13. Taumalolo

Sadly no English players in the starting 13, but would probably take Williams and Walmsley on the bench. I think Williams will be the best half in the NRL next season.

I like you mike but jump under a bus. None of them can tackle.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Ponga

Tuigamala, Blake, Sarginson, Offiah

Lewis, Smith

Bella, Dermott, Cowie

McMeeken, Him from Penrith, but not Kikau

Tuuta.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

9 hours ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Ponga

Lewis, Smith

Bella, Dermott, Cowie

Tuuta.

I'll see you under the next bus.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

9 hours ago, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Ponga

Lewis, Smith

Bella, Dermott, Cowie

Tuuta.

Ponga. You're having a laugh!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

On 19/09/2020 at 16:09, DavidM said:

1. Tedesco. 
2. Josh Addo - The Fox. 
3. Manu.  
4. Crichton.  
5. Naufaluma   
6. Wighton. 
7. Cleary. 
8. Fisher Harris. 
9. Koroisau   
10. Papali.  
11. Kikau.  
12. Martin
13. JT

I’ve been musing on my side ... about my side .

1) James TEDESCO.  
2) Josh ADDO-THE FOX.                                 3) Joey MANU.                                                    4) Stephen CRICHTON.                                      5) Daniel TUPOU.                                             6) Jack WIGHTON.                                          7) Nathan CLEARY.                                          8)James FISHER HARRIS                               9) Cam SMITH.                                               10) Josh PAPALI.                                              11) Williame KIKAU.                                           12) John BATEMAN.                                        13) JT 

14 ) JWH.                                                              15) David FIFITA.                                             16) Angus CRICHTON                                       17) Luke KEARY 

Coach : Me 

Ive rang the players omitted and they understand 

21 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

I'll go with:

1. Tedesco 

2. Sivo 

3. Crichton

5. Addo-Carr

6. Ponga

7. Cleary 

8. Papalii 

9. Smith

10. Asafa-Solomona

11. Kikau 

12. Faumasuli

13. Taumalolo

Walmsley in the team all day long.

Williams wasnt even in the top 6 in SL last year.

On 20/09/2020 at 05:04, yipyee said:

Australia are not that good, this is why they have avoided playing England.

England matched Aus in the last world cup final and was edged out (albeit a few years ago)

I am amazed at the constant underestimation of the English players both NRL based and UK!

If Australia where man enough to play us we would see but whilst they continue to run and hide it perpetuates the myth

Australia has avoided playing England out of fear of losing? Hmmm. So when we wanted to tour England in 2019, but were denied because your powers that be insisted the Lions tour was going to a smash hit, that was all some convoluted conspiracy to avoid playing you? (And incidentally, how'd that Lions tour pan out?)

And if that's not big enough, are you saying the Australian rugby league officials are also behind COVID-19? God, it's all becoming so clear! Those diabolical bastards engineered a global pandemic to avoid the 2020 ashes, and the ungodly terror that lining up against Mark Percival and Zak Hardaker would bring.

To the topic at hand, Walmsley and Tom Burgess are both among the better props going around and would push for a world 17. John Bateman would be my right edge back rower. Kallum Watkins has the potential to make a push for right centre, but obviously not at the moment, and hard to go past Manu even if he was at his best.

1 hour ago, ghost crayfish said:

Australia has avoided playing England out of fear of losing? Hmmm. So when we wanted to tour England in 2019, but were denied because your powers that be insisted the Lions tour was going to a smash hit, that was all some convoluted conspiracy to avoid playing you? (And incidentally, how'd that Lions tour pan out?)

And if that's not big enough, are you saying the Australian rugby league officials are also behind COVID-19? God, it's all becoming so clear! Those diabolical bastards engineered a global pandemic to avoid the 2020 ashes, and the ungodly terror that lining up against Mark Percival and Zak Hardaker would bring.

To the topic at hand, Walmsley and Tom Burgess are both among the better props going around and would push for a world 17. John Bateman would be my right edge back rower. Kallum Watkins has the potential to make a push for right centre, but obviously not at the moment, and hard to go past Manu even if he was at his best.

But like fury vs Joshua you are just guessing unless they actually go against each other

On 19/09/2020 at 10:34, Dunbar said:

1. Tesdesco

2. Addo-Carr

3. Manu

4. Crichton

5. Naufaluma

6. Keary

7. Cleary

8. Klemmer

9. Smith

10. Papalii

11. Kikau 

12. Fifita

13. Taumalolo

You are off by two.

The prop Klemmer must be replaced by Taukeiaho.

The young centre Stephen Crichton must be replaced by Latrell Mitchell,

On 21/09/2020 at 09:55, yipyee said:

But like fury vs Joshua you are just guessing unless they actually go against each other

Don't get me wrong, I think as England showed in 2017, they can definitely compete with Australia and are capable of beating them. I give England a big chance in next year's RLWC, but to think Australia is avoiding them out of fear of losing... That's a bit ridiculous. 

Couple of players out of regular position, but I would go:

1. James Tedesco

2. Roger Tuivesa Sheck 

3. Joseph Manu

4. Latrell Mitchell

5. Josh Addo Carr 

6. Luke Keary

7. Nathan Cleary

8. Josh Papalli

9. Cameron Smith

10. James Fisher Harris

11. Boyd Cordner

12. Kikau

13. Jason Taumololo

On 22/09/2020 at 09:58, DavidM said:

Im guessing Fury will pick Big Josh apart 

I’m guessing Fury will hit n run all night and stink the place out as he did against Wladimir Klitschko. That may get him the win but if he wins that way it’s a pretty hollow one.

Give me Kikau in the opposition all day long.

Run at him a bit and he starts falling off tackles.

He's a weapon at club level, but that's his limit. Without even thinking about SL, the two English lads at Canberra are a level up from him in their overall game.

People called Romans they go the house

Archived